Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BLControl : Multiuser, security, NFC toggles

Hi Blade,

I was heading toward Tasker-HS3 'duet', but saw your plugin along the way and had to try it out. Love the simplicity and fairly tight integration with HS. I've some Q's and comments...

1. How's the security? Are communications encap-ed with tls/ssl? Especially the ones that go thru the net.

2. Is it possible to have different NFC outcome depending on whose device scans an NFC tag? IE: We place a couple of NFC tags on either side of the front door. Me and the wife each use NFC-enabled android phone to report our occupancy to Homeseer as we go out/return home and also to unlock the door (kwikset zwave lock). Now, how can I make it so HS3 can tell which of us is checking out?

3. There are some scenes that are convenient to just toggle with a single NFC tag. How do I do this?

4. Can event and actions be sorted alphabetically in the plugin for easier searches?

Cheers
    HW: HS3 w/ Win8.1 on ASRock C2550d4i. Digi AnywhereUSB, Hubport, Edgeport, UZB, Z-trollers, PLCBUS, SONOS, GC-100, iTach IP2SL, WF2IR, IP2IR, RFXtrx433, Harmony Hubs, Hue, Ademco Vista 128BP, NetAtmo, NetAtmo Welcome

Google Search for HomeSeer Forum

So I've just migrated my HS3 install to a different hardware, because the Hometroller S4 just couldn't cut it anymore with 400+ devices in its database.

After tweaking and massaging the various 3rd party plugin, everything seems to work, except for BLControl.....

When I click the 'Activity' tab, this is the error that I got:

Code:
    Error Processing ASP.NET page: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

And here's the log:

Code:
    [COLOR="Red"]Apr-10 7:15:55 PM	 	Error	Processing ASP.NET page: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    [/COLOR]Apr-10 7:15:53 PM	 	BLControl Info	BLControl Debug Logging Enabled!
    [COLOR="red"]Apr-10 7:15:20 PM	 	Error	Processing ASP.NET page: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    [/COLOR]Apr-10 7:15:00 PM	 	Log Info	The log database is currently 1.19MB in size.
    [COLOR="red"]Apr-10 7:14:45 PM	 	Error	Calling HSEvent in plugin BLControl, Instance :Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Apr-10 7:13:29 PM	 	Error	Processing ASP.NET page: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    [/COLOR]Apr-10 7:13:18 PM	 	Plug-In	Finished initializing plug-in BLControl
    Apr-10 7:13:18 PM	 	BLControl Info	BLControl is now ready to accept incoming clients!
    Apr-10 7:13:18 PM	 	BLControl start	BLControl plug-in has been initialized
    Apr-10 7:13:18 PM	 	BLControl start	Actions have been loaded.
    Apr-10 7:13:18 PM	 	BLControl start	No locations have been assigned to BLControl!
    Apr-10 7:13:18 PM	 	BLControl start	NFC tags have been loaded.
    Apr-10 7:13:18 PM	 	BLControl start	No voice phrases have been assigned to BLControl!
    Apr-10 7:13:18 PM	 	BLControl start	Devices have been loaded.
    Apr-10 7:13:18 PM	 	BLControl start	Loaded configuration successfully
    Apr-10 7:13:18 PM	 	BLControl start	BLControl version is: 2.0.13.0
    Apr-10 7:13:18 PM	 	BLControl start	Initializing BLControl...
    The Android client cannot connect. It's just stuck at 'BLControl is initializing with the server.... please wait'.
    HW: HS3 w/ Win8.1 on ASRock C2550d4i. Digi AnywhereUSB, Hubport, Edgeport, UZB, Z-trollers, PLCBUS, SONOS, GC-100, iTach IP2SL, WF2IR, IP2IR, RFXtrx433, Harmony Hubs, Hue, Ademco Vista 128BP, NetAtmo, NetAtmo Welcome

Google Search for HomeSeer Forum

Comment

Working...
    X