Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, just add source=SOME_TEXT to your JSON query string.

Originally posted by kriz83 View Post
    Does this build include the JSON API parameter to set the 'source' of a JSON request ? If so, what is the parameter ?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

IFTTT just uses our JSON support, so this setting would affect JSON access, but I guess that is ok. I assume you would want the setting as an option in the event properties.

Originally posted by U5tabil View Post
      Could it be possible to chose in a setting which events and devices that is available to change? I dont want other people that are on the system to access events that are only used with automation by example. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
        IFTTT just uses our JSON support, so this setting would affect JSON access, but I guess that is ok. I assume you would want the setting as an option in the event properties.
        Yes an option in the even properties would be good. But to minimize work i would say that you have to "check" the properties on the events that you want to show. Not to show all events. As showing 150 evenst and go trough all just to show say 5 is a lot of work, if you get what i mean?

Thank you Rich
        Certified installer for HomeSeer, Control4, KNX and Eaton/xComfort

Comment

I do but I would have it checked by default as any new user will try it and complain that their events are not appearing, they will not have any idea what is wrong. That is my issue with adding all these options, it just makes the program too complicated for everyone else. I would guess most users don't care if their events appear in the list or not. I will let others chime in and see how important this is.

Originally posted by U5tabil View Post
          Yes an option in the even properties would be good. But to minimize work i would say that you have to "check" the properties on the events that you want to show. Not to show all events. As showing 150 evenst and go trough all just to show say 5 is a lot of work, if you get what i mean?

Thank you Rich

Comment

Could this somehow be a group condition? "Allow remote trigger" or "Only allow local triggers".

Steve Q

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
            HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.368, Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 - Home, Number of Devices: 373, Number of Events: 666, Enabled Plug-Ins
            2.0.83.0: BLRF, 2.0.10.0: BLUSBUIRT, 3.0.0.75: HSTouch Server, 3.0.0.58: mcsXap, 3.0.0.11: NetCAM, 3.0.0.36: X10, 3.0.1.25: Z-Wave,Alexa,HomeKit

Comment

Working...
            X