Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Create event to suspend another event?

hallo
    I do have bathroom event lights ON triggered by motion sensor that is removing delayed actions on this light switch switching on the light in the bathroom
    I have second event light OFF After the motion sensor goes to off mode it waits 40 seconds and switches off the light.
    All if fine until I want to take long hot tub. Usually 3 to 5 hours in my case.
    Of course because there is no motion for long period of times the light goes off.
    I am trying to create event that will suspend light off event based on remote input or mood switch.
    The problem is that I can not find any way to suspend an event.
    I would like somehow to create event that will suspend light off event until light is switched off manually?

You should be able to trigger (what ever you want to use to trigger) and event that simply disables the described event. Then use a new trigger to enable that event. ie changing your trigger to what ever you want to trigger this event and changing the event name to be disabled.
    Attached Files
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by mahatma73 View Post
      hallo
      I do have bathroom event lights ON triggered by motion sensor that is removing delayed actions on this light switch switching on the light in the bathroom
      I have second event light OFF After the motion sensor goes to off mode it waits 40 seconds and switches off the light.
      All if fine until I want to take long hot tub. Usually 3 to 5 hours in my case.
      Of course because there is no motion for long period of times the light goes off.
      I am trying to create event that will suspend light off event based on remote input or mood switch.
      The problem is that I can not find any way to suspend an event.
      I would like somehow to create event that will suspend light off event until light is switched off manually?
      You might look at this thread in this forum, it might give you some ideas.
      HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Working...
      X