My Z-Wave sprinkler controller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ORNVM View Post
    I installed an open sprinkler last year. Very stable, and very impressed with it. For the price, can't go wrong. the web interface is very easy to setup schedules, i like that it can run independent of homeseer, but HS still has hooks into it to update status or fire off a manual control.

It was kind of funny blowing out my sprinklers for winter this year walking around with a tablet firing off the zones, instead of ducking out of the garage and back like everyone else does.
    That was the biggest and welcome change for me as well. Walking around with an iPhone and controlling the zones was priceless. I used a different controller, but the end result is the same.
    HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Originally posted by rprade View Post
      That was the biggest and welcome change for me as well. Walking around with an iPhone and controlling the zones was priceless. I used a different controller, but the end result is the same.
      I have a script for blowing out the system. Turn on zone A for 2 minutes. Off for 5 while the compressor refills. Turn on zone A again. Off for 5 minutes Then zone B.

I sit back and watch the system blow itself out from the hammock.
      HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 (Windows Server 8.1 on ESXi box)

Plug-Ins Enabled:
      Z-Wave:,RaspberryIO:,AirplaySpeak:,Ecobee:,
      weatherXML:,JowiHue:,APCUPSD:,PHLocation:,Chromecast:,EasyTr igger:

Comment

Working...
      X