Homeseer / X10 Statistics.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Homeseer / X10 Statistics.

I've ordered a W800 RF interface for my Homeseer PC to reduce the delay seen on some Motion sensor / light controls. Whilst I've been waiting for the postal service to deliver I got thinking, the W800 will reduce the amount of X10 traffic on the power network becuase half of the signals will go direct into the PC and then I thought of how I could measure the before and after situation.

So, my question, has anyone written any scripts that parse the ah.log file to pull out statistics like:-
    Number of X10 events per day
    Number of triggered events per day
    etc.....

Thanks

Phill

UltraLog Plugin (Free) will store your ah.log file in a database which will allow the use of queries to gather just about any data you desire.

Release Notes from updater:
    UltraLog2 Logging Tool for HomeSeer

Logs all HomeSeer events to a database in real-time.
    Does not alter or rely on the ah.log file.
    Ability to open and close database connections while program is running.
    Ultra Log HSPI debuging output.
    Currently supports Microsoft Access 2000 (database included), Microsoft SQL 2000 and MySQL.
    Ability to specify your own connection strings. Default connection string is an ODBC reference to HomeSeerDB. Note: You must build this ODBC connection yourself.
    Ability to purge database after a specified number of months.
    Build in query, filter, status and options web page.
    Will not interfere with any other Ultra script or plug-in.

-Rupp

[This message was edited by Rupp on Wed, 17 March 2004 at 10:22 AM.]
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Phil,

If you want raw statistics the EchoPlug plugin (free) will track X10 received traffic. You could install it and simply not configure it to echo anything. The X10 received stats are in the 'About' menu.

George

Plugin is here:
      http://ubb.homeseer.com/6/ubb.x?a=tp...1&m=7056013165

Comment

Rupp / George.

Thanks, I'll take a look at both.

Phill

Comment

Working...
        X