SetIOEx appearing in my log file

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SetIOEx appearing in my log file

I have my ISY logging level set to "Errors only", but I am seeing a log entry that looks something like this:
    In SetIOEx ], 12, 2, 0, 0, 0
    every time I turn on or off (or Homeseer turns on or off) a device. Is there any way to supress these messages, or does their appearance indicate something is not quite right with my system? Everything seems to be working OK - it's just that my log file is a bit harder to read.

Thanks in advance for the help - I love the ISY, it makes things so much easier...

Originally posted by jwshome2 View Post
    I have my ISY logging level set to "Errors only", but I am seeing a log entry that looks something like this:
    In SetIOEx ], 12, 2, 0, 0, 0
    every time I turn on or off (or Homeseer turns on or off) a device. Is there any way to supress these messages, or does their appearance indicate something is not quite right with my system? Everything seems to be working OK - it's just that my log file is a bit harder to read.

Thanks in advance for the help - I love the ISY, it makes things so much easier...
    What version of the plug-in? That's looks like one of the messages I was messing with in one of the recent beta versions. It's suppose to be a debug only message and that's how it's currently configured in the latest beta but I sometimes change them to bypass the debug level when I'm trying to track down a problem. There was an issue a couple of months ago related to that section of the code, so I'm pretty sure that's why it's turned on.

It's not hurting anything (just filling up the log) or indicating any problem.
    --
    Bob Paauwe
    ISYInsteon Plug-in
    http://www.bobsplace.com/ISYInsteon/

Comment

I'm using ISY Insteon 1.0.1.3 Beta, and ISY Firmware: 2.7.0.

Should I upgrade to newer versions?

Comment

Originally posted by jwshome2 View Post
        I'm using ISY Insteon 1.0.1.3 Beta, and ISY Firmware: 2.7.0.

Should I upgrade to newer versions?
        You should upgrade to the latest beta before upgrading the ISY to any firmware newer than 2.7.7. If you upgrade the ISY firmware first, you'll have some problems (the plug-in will likely fail to connect properly with the ISY).

Otherwise, the changes are fairly minor and all you'll really get with the latest version is the removal of that message.
        --
        Bob Paauwe
        ISYInsteon Plug-in
        http://www.bobsplace.com/ISYInsteon/

Comment

Working...
        X