WD200+ LED Color

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WD200+ LED Color

They are set by event "Z-Wave Actions" as outlined in the attached manual. I was sent a link to the manual with my order confirmation.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	184.2 KB
ID:	1195102
    HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Thanks Randy, For some reason the instruction sheet that came with the switches did not have any of the detail under the advanced features on setting up the Zwave actions. The pdf file you attached seems to be an updated version.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by smacarth View Post
          Just got around to setting up the Z-Wave action. Under the pull down menu I don’t see any reference to “HS-WX200 Actions”. Does something else needed to be done? I have the switch all setup in HS3, by default the LEDs are all set to white.
          Are you running the latest beta Z-Wave plug-in?

Release notes for the HS3 Z-Wave Plug-In

Changed in version 3.0.1.188 (Beta)

* Fixes for new HS-WX200 switche
          * Fixed Zooz ZEN15 reports status when button is pressed
          * Settings for locks now displays last PIN code that was set for each code location
          * Added API for getting/setting lock PIN codes

Comment

I just replaced a HS-WD100+ with a HS-WD200+, and I also cannot control the LEDs. There is no HS-WX200 action in the drop down list for Z-Wave Actions. I am running HS3 Pro 3.0.0.368 on Windows 10. Has anyone been able to select the HS-WX200 actions?

Comment

Originally posted by Mark_U View Post
              I just replaced a HS-WD100+ with a HS-WD200+, and I also cannot control the LEDs. There is no HS-WX200 action in the drop down list for Z-Wave Actions. I am running HS3 Pro 3.0.0.368 on Windows 10. Has anyone been able to select the HS-WX200 actions?
              What version of the Z-Wave plugin are you running?
              💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Comment

See post #5

Comment

Originally posted by rprade View Post
                    Are you running the latest beta Z-Wave plug-in?

Release notes for the HS3 Z-Wave Plug-In

Changed in version 3.0.1.188 (Beta)

* Fixes for new HS-WX200 switche
                    * Fixed Zooz ZEN15 reports status when button is pressed
                    * Settings for locks now displays last PIN code that was set for each code location
                    * Added API for getting/setting lock PIN codes
                    Surely we are not expected to run a Beta version to support a released HomeSeer hardware product!
                    --------------------------------------------------
                    **** Do You "Cocoon"? ****

Comment

Originally posted by BraveSirRobbin View Post
                      Surely we are not expected to run a Beta version to support a released HomeSeer hardware product!
                      Unfortunately support for these was just added.

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
                        Unfortunately support for these was just added.
                        Then delay the product release until you have compatible software. My Linux skills are weak and I'm not about to install a Beta version of this software on my system. This is disappointing. There was nothing in the product description that stated we needed to do this.

as a matter of fact, the product description stated:

The special RGB and multi-tap features of this dimmer are fully supported by HomeSeer systems
                        and

For best results, this dimmer should be used with our HomeTroller home controllers. (which i have)
                        --------------------------------------------------
                        **** Do You "Cocoon"? ****

Comment

Then delay the product release until you have compatible software.
                          If you feel you've been mislead please put in an email at support@homeseer.com and we'll get you a refund.

Comment

Then delay the product release until you have compatible software. My Linux skills are weak and I'm not about to install a Beta version of this software on my system. This is disappointing. There was nothing in the product description that stated we needed to do this.

as a matter of fact, the product description stated:

and
                            Requirements
                            Z-Wave plug-in v3.0.1.187 or higher

Comment

I updated the Z-Wave plug-in to 3.0.1.190 and the HS-WD200+ status is now working. I have not seen any problems with the beta plug-in so far.

Comment

Working...
                              X