Play Song And Playlist From Event?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Play Song And Playlist From Event?

With the recent terrible news that HST has ditched all plans for the media player plugin I (and probably many others) am looking for an alternative. That being said, could you add the ability to play a song and a playlist from an event to this plugin? I experimented with this plugin a while back and found that it didn't suit my needs as it seems to be oriented to HSTouch, which I don't use.

Please see this thread for more details: http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=173020

Thanks!
    Originally posted by rprade
    There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

I have made changes to it to have it work better with HSTouch but I do not use HSTouch either. I do not even use BLMediaPlayer I use MainLobby/MusicLobby

Add a feature request on my web site and I will look and see what it would take to get this done for you.
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Feature request added! I will happily purchase this plugin if and when you can cobble up this feature.

Is this something that mainloby can do already? I have looked into it but the descriptions on their site are a little thin. It's also pretty expensive for my rather simple needs. I too don't use HSTouch. I control what music I play from WinAmp on my PC. I cherish the drag and drop ability to create playlists dynamically.
      Originally posted by rprade
      There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

Comment

I integrate everything into MainLobby and have for many years. I have BLML2HS which will integrate your devices into ML variables
        I love MainLobby and have it running on touchscreens at home.
        I have it integrated with:

My music library (MusicLobby)
        My movie collection (DVDLobby)
        Pandora
        Photos (PhotoLobby)
        Bartender (which has lots of different drinks )
        Weather (WeatherLobby)

Works great. It does take a learning curve but it is great once you get the hang of it.

My brother in law uses his Russound with my BLRussound through MainLobby back to HS3
        Cheers,
        Bob
        Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Originally posted by S-F View Post
          That being said, could you add the ability to play a song and a playlist from an event to this plugin?

Thanks!
          Just adding my +1.

Comment

Working...
          X