A10 Plugin stops working after some time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A10 Plugin stops working after some time

I recently reinstalled HomeSeer on a Raspi 3 after I moved houses. I am using your plugin with an PMIX35.

The issue I am facing is that after some time (which seems random) the plugin seems to 'hang'. It no longer receives data from the powerline and I cannot control devices anymore. Sometimes this takes a day or two, sometimes a couple hours.

Stopping and starting the plugin resolves the issue (in Plugin -> Manage, drag the slider to red, then back to green), but the issue comes back after some time.

Any ideas what might cause this?

As far as I can recall I didn't have this issue on Windows. Could be that I was running a different version of your plugin, I dont recall.

Please let me know what I can do to help debug this.

I am running HS3 on a RPi3 for about 2 months now. I haven't seen this issue at all... strange. And I haven't updated the plugin for almost 2 years.

I have 1 report (months ago) from a user that had frequent disconnects but that turned out to be a hardware issue. Perhaps try another USB cable?
    stefxx

Comment

I'll try a new USB cable. I also have another PMIX35 I'll give a try next time the system is hanging. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X