What do you use to graph energy usage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you use to graph energy usage?

What are people using to graph energy usages? I have many aeotec's monitoring at the load level, but can't find a great way to present the information in a useful way. I would like to quickly and in a user friendly way know things like:

what is my current big consumer.
    what has the water heaters done to my bill this month.
    what percentage of the total usage is the lighting?

And maybe alerts like: the refrigerator is using way more power than usual...Is the door open?

You could do this in vera pretty easily. I have not found a great way to do this in HS. Thanks.

Originally posted by victorb17 View Post
    What are people using to graph energy usages? I have many aeotec's monitoring at the load level, but can't find a great way to present the information in a useful way. I would like to quickly and in a user friendly way know things like:

what is my current big consumer.
    what has the water heaters done to my bill this month.
    what percentage of the total usage is the lighting?

And maybe alerts like: the refrigerator is using way more power than usual...Is the door open?

You could do this in vera pretty easily. I have not found a great way to do this in HS. Thanks.
    There are two very good, but different device graphing utilities. I use them both. Jon's is infinitely more configurable, making it a little more challenging to set up. Shill's Device History is a snap to configure and works very well.

Jon00's Database Charting Utility
    SKWare's Device History plug-in

As far as alerts, I handle those with events and virtual devices.
    HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Working...
    X