Logging Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Logging Request

Can you please either move the "ERROR A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond" to a WARN level and/or add a NONE level for logging?

My HS log is constantly flooded with these messages... I assume because some of my dongles are powered by USB ports on the devices they're attached to and are therefore offline unless in use.

Originally posted by shill View Post
    Can you please either move the "ERROR A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond" to a WARN level and/or add a NONE level for logging?

My HS log is constantly flooded with these messages... I assume because some of my dongles are powered by USB ports on the devices they're attached to and are therefore offline unless in use.
    When a chromecast device goes offline, the Bonjour/Avahi service is supposed to tell the plugin that this device is now offline. So you may see the connection error once or twice, but it should not be repeated indefinitely.

What version of the plugin are you running?

Could you capture a debug log of the problem?

thanks

Comment

Working...
    X