This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phaeton View Post
    Hi spud. For me one device does the job. Would be great. Love the plugin. We enjoy it already a lot

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk
    done in version 3.0.019 available here
    Title device for tv shows is now formatted as "<TV Show Title> SXXEYY - <Episode Title>"

Comment

Wow. Thats fast! Thanks

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

Comment

Is there a way to play a specific file or playlist? Imagine the potential there...

Comment

Originally posted by kideon View Post
          Is there a way to play a specific file or playlist? Imagine the potential there...
          yes there is a "Player Open Media" action, see here: http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=165147

Comment

Spud,

I just had an Idea for your xbmc plugin while playing around with XBMC gotham tonight. It has added the ability to send a movie from one instance of xbmc to another and continue from the point the video was at. what I would like to be able to do is trigger this in a HS event action so that I can use it in compination with the kinect plugin. It would be cool if watching a movie in the living room a wanting to go to bed and finish it to simply issue a voice command "send movie to master bedroom" or what ever command a user wanted and have HS and XBMC do all the leg work for you.

IS this some thing that is dooable

Cheers Ken
            HSPRO,HS3PRO, BLsecurity, , MCSxap, HSTouch Android, UltraGCIR, CM15a, USBUIRT, BLUSBUIRT, WIFIRGB, BLAB8SS, BLcontrol, BLGData, BLLAN,BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLVolume, iTunesDAAP, UltraGCIR3, Airplayspeak, BLalarm, BLbackup, BLLED, BLrandom, BLReminders, BLRF, BL Speech, Hyperion, IFTTT, KINECT, XBMC, MCSprinkers PRO, PHLocation, ULtrapioneer, Ultralog, ultraweatherbug, Z,troller, GC-100, GC WIFICC, GC-WIFI SERIAL, Nitrogen logic depth camera controllers,

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
              Title device for tv shows is now formatted as "<TV Show Title> SXXEYY - <Episode Title>"
              Any way they could be broken out into individual devices? I'd like to be able to change the volume and a couple of other settings based on the show (and series), and it would be nice not to have to run a script to do the string splitting.

It would also be real nice to have the path to the file as well, but I don't know if that's possible or not from XBMC

G

Comment

Originally posted by kenrad View Post
                It would be cool if watching a movie in the living room a wanting to go to bed and finish it to simply issue a voice command "send movie to master bedroom" or what ever command a user wanted and have HS and XBMC do all the leg work for you.
                Oooo... +1 please. That would be a real neat feature. Or we could use the Bluetooth tracker to do a 'follow me' from room to room as well.

G

Comment

there would be so many possibilities it it were an action in the plugin
                  HSPRO,HS3PRO, BLsecurity, , MCSxap, HSTouch Android, UltraGCIR, CM15a, USBUIRT, BLUSBUIRT, WIFIRGB, BLAB8SS, BLcontrol, BLGData, BLLAN,BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLVolume, iTunesDAAP, UltraGCIR3, Airplayspeak, BLalarm, BLbackup, BLLED, BLrandom, BLReminders, BLRF, BL Speech, Hyperion, IFTTT, KINECT, XBMC, MCSprinkers PRO, PHLocation, ULtrapioneer, Ultralog, ultraweatherbug, Z,troller, GC-100, GC WIFICC, GC-WIFI SERIAL, Nitrogen logic depth camera controllers,

Comment

Originally posted by kenrad View Post
                    Spud,

I just had an Idea for your xbmc plugin while playing around with XBMC gotham tonight. It has added the ability to send a movie from one instance of xbmc to another and continue from the point the video was at. what I would like to be able to do is trigger this in a HS event action so that I can use it in compination with the kinect plugin. It would be cool if watching a movie in the living room a wanting to go to bed and finish it to simply issue a voice command "send movie to master bedroom" or what ever command a user wanted and have HS and XBMC do all the leg work for you.

IS this some thing that is dooable

Cheers Ken
                    That's a cool feature indeed, I will add it as a plugin action if it's available in the XBMC API.

Comment

Originally posted by gmitch64 View Post
                      Any way they could be broken out into individual devices? I'd like to be able to change the volume and a couple of other settings based on the show (and series), and it would be nice not to have to run a script to do the string splitting.

It would also be real nice to have the path to the file as well, but I don't know if that's possible or not from XBMC

G
                      As far as I know there is no trigger or conditions based on device string status, so even if the title device was broken out into individual titles, you couldn't do what you want without a script.

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
                        That's a cool feature indeed, I will add it as a plugin action if it's available in the XBMC API.
                        I really hope it can be added because it is a cool feature but in order to use it through XBMC it take a few actions and some of my XBMC setups dont have keyboards or mouse on them so HS is my only means of control to them at this time.

Cheers Ken

Comment

Continue playing on another XBMC instance sort of like the Yatse android application does. I guess it uses UPnP to do this. I've been searching for the Json command but can not find one. I will continue to search.

Side note.

Did you ever find an answer to this question?

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=198924

Comment

Originally posted by Mad leal View Post

Did you ever find an answer to this question?

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=198924
                            the PlayWith feature (=continue playing on another instance) is not in the JSON API, I will add it myself when I get some time.

Comment

Smart Playlist

Any way to support smart playlists? Would be great to have it play a random south park episode on demand.

Comment

Create the smart playlist then do the following.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X