Caddx Plugin feature requests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Version

If I reload th ePLUGIN LIST, CADDX remains as a remote plugin at the bottom of the list. The version column shows N/A/ I am going to restart HS3 to see if this changes.

Comment

Originally posted by cbabkirk View Post
      If I reload th ePLUGIN LIST, CADDX remains as a remote plugin at the bottom of the list. The version column shows N/A/ I am going to restart HS3 to see if this changes.
      First stop the standalone plugin exe you started or restart windows
      Regards,

Rien du Pre
      The Netherlands
      Using:
      Homeseer PRO latest HS4 BETA on a Raspberry
      Plugin's:
      RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

New Version

I restarted HS3. Caddx now shows as an installed plug-in and shows version as 3.4

I guess I am all set. Thanks for being available.

What were some of the bugs that were fixed and will you be working on the feature list going forward?

Comment

Mines working so I don't want to touch it but I show I have 3.6.0.0 installed (from the installer) but installer only shows that we are on (current version) 3.4.0.0.

Comment

Finally got to trying this out. The install failed initially, but then started working, and continues to work fine (I have re-installed a couple of times).

Connecting was a breeze (even easier than I expected). Finding partitions worked as expected. Arming and Disarming works great.

Finding Zones did not work properly. Since I am currently mostly focused on Arm/Disarm this isn't a problem for me, but thought you should know or if you want the debug log.

Comment

Hello,

I am seeing these messages when starting HS3...

10/31/2016 12:15:22 PM ~!~Z-Wave~!~***************************************************** **************************
              10/31/2016 12:15:22 PM ~!~Z-Wave~!~ STARTUP COMPLETE: All configured interfaces were successfully initialized.
              10/31/2016 12:15:22 PM ~!~Z-Wave~!~***************************************************** **************************
              10/31/2016 12:15:23 PM ~!~Info~!~Plugin Caddx has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:1666
              10/31/2016 12:15:24 PM ~!~Caddx~!~InitIO called, plug-in is being initialized...
              10/31/2016 12:15:26 PM ~!~Plug-In~!~Finished initializing plug-in Caddx
              10/31/2016 12:15:27 PM ~!~Caddx Error~!~Caddx Error: DeSerializing object: Unable to load type hspi_Caddx.classes+trigger required for deserialization.
              10/31/2016 12:15:27 PM ~!~Caddx Error~!~Plugin: Caddx Error in TestforpartitionTriggers module Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
              ---------------------
              I am seeing these messages in the log file....

Oct-31 12:24:54 PM Event Event Trigger "CADDX Security Zone Normal - CRAFT RM MOTION"
              Oct-31 12:24:54 PM Caddx Error Plugin: Caddx Error in TestforpartitionTriggers module Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
              Oct-31 12:24:54 PM Caddx Error Caddx Error: DeSerializing object: Unable to load type hspi_Caddx.classes+trigger required for deserialization.
              Oct-31 12:24:52 PM TTS Speak ():Zone CRAFT ROOM MOTION faulted
              Oct-31 12:24:52 PM Event Event Trigger "CADDX Security Zone Faulted - CRAFT RM MOTION"
              Oct-31 12:24:52 PM Caddx Error Plugin: Caddx Error in TestforpartitionTriggers module Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
              Oct-31 12:24:52 PM Caddx Error Caddx Error: DeSerializing object: Unable to load type hspi_Caddx.classes+trigger required for deserialization.
              -------------

Please advise what to look for or if you need more info. The Plugin mgr says I am running V3.4. Also says the V3.4 is the latest available.

Comment

Originally posted by askme View Post
                Finally got to trying this out. The install failed initially, but then started working, and continues to work fine (I have re-installed a couple of times).

Connecting was a breeze (even easier than I expected). Finding partitions worked as expected. Arming and Disarming works great.

Finding Zones did not work properly. Since I am currently mostly focused on Arm/Disarm this isn't a problem for me, but thought you should know or if you want the debug log.
                After 3.4.1.0, Zones now works correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by Rien du Pre View Post
                  First stop the standalone plugin exe you started or restart windows
                  I have loaded the 3.4.1.0 version from the updater. I see there may be a new item called "Partition 1 Last Faulted Zone". Regardless of which zone might report a fault, the value of this device remains "Unknown" with a RED ball question mark graphic. Does this only change if there is a fault when the system is armed? My zones report faults even when the system is disarmed; such as motion sensors. Please advise so I can decide to ignore this based on whether the system is armed or disarmed.

Also...

10/31/2016 12:15:22 PM ~!~Z-Wave~!~ STARTUP COMPLETE: All configured interfaces were successfully initialized.
                  10/31/2016 12:15:24 PM ~!~Caddx~!~InitIO called, plug-in is being initialized...
                  10/31/2016 12:15:27 PM ~!~Caddx Error~!~Caddx Error: DeSerializing object: Unable to load type hspi_Caddx.classes+trigger required for deserialization.
                  10/31/2016 12:15:27 PM ~!~Caddx Error~!~Plugin: Caddx Error in TestforpartitionTriggers module Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
                  ---------------------

Oct-31 12:24:54 PM Event Event Trigger "CADDX Security Zone Normal - CRAFT RM MOTION"
                  Oct-31 12:24:54 PM Caddx Error Plugin: Caddx Error in TestforpartitionTriggers module Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
                  Oct-31 12:24:54 PM Caddx Error Caddx Error: DeSerializing object: Unable to load type hspi_Caddx.classes+trigger required for deserialization.
                  Oct-31 12:24:52 PM Event Event Trigger "CADDX Security Zone Faulted - CRAFT RM MOTION"
                  Oct-31 12:24:52 PM Caddx Error Plugin: Caddx Error in TestforpartitionTriggers module Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
                  Oct-31 12:24:52 PM Caddx Error Caddx Error: DeSerializing object: Unable to load type hspi_Caddx.classes+trigger required for deserialization.
                  -------------

Please advise what to look for or if you need more info. The Plugin mgr says I am running V3.4.1.0 Also says the V3.4.1.0 is the latest available.
                  Last edited by cbabkirk; November 3, 2016, 02:33 PM.

Comment

I have loaded the 3.4.1.0 version from the updater. I see there may be a new item called "Partition 1 Last Faulted Zone". Regardless of which zone might report a fault, the value of this device remains "Unknown" with a RED ball question mark graphic. Does this only change if there is a fault when the system is armed? My zones report faults even when the system is disarmed; such as motion sensors. Please advise so I can decide to ignore this based on whether the system is armed or disarmed.
                    Maybe I'm missing something on my install. I don't seem to have that.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Here is what I show on my version...
                      Attached Files

Comment

Hmmm, What is the ref# on the left and why is the bottom one so much different then the rest (looks like that child was not created at the same time as the others)

Also how is that childs date (if its a new devices created by the new caddx version 3.4.1.0) have a date older then when the update was was released?

We will probley have to wait for some others, but I don't have that child.

Comment

The "Partition 1 Last Faulted Zone" is not part off the plug (anymore). I don't know where it cam from, but you can delete it.
                          Regards,

Rien du Pre
                          The Netherlands
                          Using:
                          Plugin's:
                          RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

Also...

---------------------

-------------

Please advise what to look for or if you need more info. The Plugin mgr says I am running V3.4.1.0 Also says the V3.4.1.0 is the latest available.
                            I had these error too, I tried to solve them but I couldn't :-(
                            To solve it, simply edit your events with caddx triggers and redefine the trigger without losing your event.
                            After this is done the error goes away and new events are created without issues.

Every existing Caddx plugin user might run into this problem after the upgrade.

I'm sure it has something to do with the recoding I had to do for the Linux version.
                            Last edited by Rien du Pre; November 4, 2016, 12:14 PM.
                            Regards,

Rien du Pre
                            The Netherlands
                            Using:
                            Plugin's:
                            RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

Hello,

I will remove the last faulted user device.

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for the update. This will take awhile as I have events that "speak" when a zone either faults or is normal again. I sue this for debugging new sensors and to determine best placement for sensors. I will try a few and see if errors go away. They only seem to appear for these faulted/normal alerts.

Comment

Working...
                                X