HS3 plugin issues - Solved!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS3 plugin issues - Solved!

I installed the HS3 plug in. The status is listed as "ok" , however there is no drop down menu to assign a com port to the powerline interface. Just a "N/A" is given in the Com column. I have a simply automated serial interface, but the current problem is just assigning a com port to the plug in. Thanks in advance...

I should have said that the powerline interface is working on the hometroller s6. I have configured it with the UPStart program and all my UPB devices have checked out, etc.

I can see in the HS3 log file that the plug in is looking at com1 for the PIM.

Apr-22 5:47:36 PM UPB Initializing UPB PIM on COM port COM1

But I have the PIM at com5. I wonder how I can change that without the drop down menu working in the interface? Is there an *.ini file to edit?

I have put the HomeSeer.upe file in the config directory.
    Last edited by Ricky; April 22, 2015, 07:47 PM.

Try clicking on the Plugin Name (UPB) to set options. Once you set your options and go to the bottom and save settings a UPB.ini file will be saved in the config directory. You may have to edit this file for a work around.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Yep, that was it . Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky View Post
        Yep, that was it . Thanks
        What fixed it? Clicking on UPB or setting the com port in the ini file?

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
          Setting the COM port in the ini file? What do you think we are... barbarians??

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
            Clicking on the UPB plugin...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Comment

Working...
            X