X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by integlikewhoa View Post
    Spud,
    also the thermostats seemed to be missing fan, both heat & cool temps, and energy mode. Are those planned or in the works?
    the API does not support cool temp, fan or energy mode. I asked for the cool temp to be added and they said they will see if it is doable in a future version.

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
      I think I can show the "last change time" associated to a HS device, but not sure this is what you want?
      Yes that would be perfect. Icon above displays the current state right now (open, closed, locked, unlocked, motion, no motion) that last changed time would just show us at a quick glace the last time sensor not in it's current state.

Comment

the API does not support cool temp, fan or energy mode. I asked for the cool temp to be added and they said they will see if it is doable in a future version.
        I have also opened a ticket to help the push for support. Thanks,

Comment

Yes support for graphs of historical values are on my list (see first post of this thread). However I don't know yet if I will implement myself the recording of historical values in a database or if I will leverage another plugin that can do this already.

I currently use Jon00's graphing plugin. It is a well written plugin, though not sure how it would work if you used another authors plugin db. Were you thinking of writing your own full fledged charting plugin, or do you have one already?

HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
          Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
          Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

Comment

bump. Any news on how you would implement a db so you can enable the graphing feature?

Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue

Comment

Originally posted by jlrichar View Post
              I currently use Jon00's graphing plugin. It is a well written plugin, though not sure how it would work if you used another authors plugin db. Were you thinking of writing your own full fledged charting plugin, or do you have one already?
              I don't plan to write my own full fledged charting plugin. I need to investigate how easy it would be to use the data recorded by other plugins such as Jon00's one, if this is too much problem I will implement the recording of data in my own DB.

Comment

I don't plan to write my own full fledged charting plugin. I need to investigate how easy it would be to use the data recorded by other plugins such as Jon00's one, if this is too much problem I will implement the recording of data in my own DB.
                I was actually thinking that your easy trigger plugin might utilize a db already? I am a fan of re-using some db since there are already quite a few on my system. While I don't use easy trigger yet, it is on my todo list. Jon00's graphing plugin would be a fine choice--though I am not sure how he would feel about this use case. You might want to check with him if this is the direction you are leaning.

Comment

I use the jon00 tool and it works great, but one thing to consider is that it is Windows only.

Cheers
                  Al
                  HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
                  Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Originally posted by integlikewhoa View Post
                    Yes that would be perfect. Icon above displays the current state right now (open, closed, locked, unlocked, motion, no motion) that last changed time would just show us at a quick glace the last time sensor not in it's current state.
                    It's done in version 3.0.0.5 available here

Comment

It's done in version 3.0.0.5 available here
                      Sweet testing now!

Comment

Originally posted by mhn View Post
                        Jon00 has a MiLight plugin.
                        Tested and found that both dimming and Color RGBW doesn't show up in Imperihome all I can do is on and off.

Spud,

Have you had a chance to look into adding support for RGBW color bulbs?

Comment

Hi spud,

I made some feature requests in the Beta thread, so transferred them here:

- For the events tab, would it be possible to have an option to deselect them all, or deselect all in an event group?
                          - New events get enabled by default. I would prefer to have them disabled by default. Would it be possible to add an option to set the default behaviour?
                          - Empty Event groups show up in ImperiHome. Would be great not to see them there, or an option to allow them not to be seen.

Thanks
                          Al

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman View Post
                            Hi spud,

I made some feature requests in the Beta thread, so transferred them here:

- For the events tab, would it be possible to have an option to deselect them all, or deselect all in an event group?
                            - New events get enabled by default. I would prefer to have them disabled by default. Would it be possible to add an option to set the default behaviour?
                            - Empty Event groups show up in ImperiHome. Would be great not to see them there, or an option to allow them not to be seen.

Thanks
                            Al
                            in version 3.0.0.6 (available in Beta Testing thread) you can select/deselect event groups. If an event group is unselected, none of the events included in this group will show up in ImperiHome, the group itself won't show up, and any new event added to this group won't show up either.

Click image for larger version

Name:	events.png
Views:	2
Size:	39.1 KB
ID:	1183740

Comment

in version 3.0.0.6 (available in Beta Testing thread) you can select/deselect event groups. If an event group is unselected, none of the events included in this group will show up in ImperiHome, the group itself won't show up, and any new event added to this group won't show up either.
                              Great, thanks!

Comment

Hi spud,

Installed it and the event group deselect is great, thanks for adding that. However, I still see those event groups in the Imperihome app. Do I need to remove HS3 as a system and re-add it? Or should a refresh get rid of them? I've restarted the plugin after disabling the event groups, and re-launched the ImperiHome app and did a refresh, but they are still present after doing that. Thoughts? Also, there are a couple of Event Groups that get dynamically created as needed (Delayed Actions Delayed Events). Will they stay disabled if they disappear and come back?

Thanks
                                Al

Comment

Working...
                                X