Problem with reminders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with reminders

I am getting an error with my reminders that I can't track down. As seen in the image, my reminder string is formatted as shown. I'm assuming that the errors ('Hello','Don') are somehow being prepended to the reminder string. I don't know if this is something I have done, or it is intrinsic to the plugin.

Can anyone suggest a way to troubleshoot this?

PHP Code:
    TTS    Speak: (HOUSE_SERVER:DEFAULT):This is a reminder that UFC Tonight starts in 15 minutes on channel 219
    Error    Compiling script BLTVGuide_Script_Command_20170329_174408038
    .vbCharacter is not valid.
    Error    Compiling script BLTVGuide_Script_Command_20170329_174408038.vbMethod arguments must be enclosed in parentheses.
    Error    Compiling script BLTVGuide_Script_Command_20170329_174408038.vb'Don' is not declaredIt may be inaccessible due to its protection level.
    Error    Compiling script BLTVGuide_Script_Command_20170329_174408038.vb'Hello' is not declaredIt may be inaccessible due to its protection level
    Thanks for taking a look.
    Attached Files
    Don

Don,
    Capture that happening in a debug log so I can see what is going on.
    Please do this ASAP as I am leaving on vacation later on this afternoon

Attach it zipped
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Problems is that it only happens when there is a reminder. Will try and force it, but please, enjoy your vacation, and deal with this when you get back.
      Don

Comment

Working...
      X