Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An entry with the same key already exists.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An entry with the same key already exists.

I had to restore My Hometroller S6 recently. I did the restore, downloaded and reinstalled all my plugins, entered the master code in to the Napco gemini configuration and restored Homeseer from a back up and now I am getting the following error messages. How can I resolve this?

1/20/2018 11:22:55 AM ~!~Napco Gemini Error~!~GetZonesFromHS - An entry with the same key already exists.
    1/20/2018 11:22:59 AM ~!~Napco Gemini Error~!~GetZonesFromHS - An entry with the same key already exists.Startup Complete, 2 errors detected, check the log for more information.

Have you made any changes to your zone names in the panel in between original setup and now this restore? Is it possible you have 2 zones named the same in the panel now?

Have you turned on debug logging in the plugin setup page and tried stopping/restarting the plugin to see if you can see where in the process it throws the error? That might help figure out which zone/HS3 virtual device is related to the issue. If you can post the debug log to review that will help.

As a last resort, you can stop the plugin, delete your HS3 virtual devices and then restart the plugin which will recreate them for you. That may affect any events you have setup so be careful with that if you have a bunch of events already defined.

Nathan
    HS 3.0.0.435 (PRO)
    Hardware: Napco GEM-P9600 | VenstarT1800 w/Insteon 2441V adapter | Insteon PLM
    Plugins HS3: Napco Gemini (mine) | Insteon Thermostat (mine) | Insteon Plug-in (mnsandler) | HSTouch Server (HST)
    Platform: Windows 10 Pro 64bit, core2 duo 2.0Ghz, 4GB memory
    http://www.kazteel.com/

Comment

I have not made any changes to the zone names.

I actually did check and I do have 2 Zones in the panel with duplicate names but they are in different areas. ( See Attached) I can't say that I noticed that before.
      I have attached the log showing me stopping and restarting the plug in.

Lastly, I do want to monitor some of the zones opening and closing so I have the logging options enabled but I can get rid of the "Keypad Green LED on/Off log entry. Look at the configuration page and see that I do not have an option to log or not log that. I can make it stop by unchecking the logging options.

see below:

Jan-22 11:02:25 AM

Napco Gemini
      Status event received: 82, 1, 0:
      PHP Code:
       Keypad Green LED ON 
      Jan-22 11:02:25 AM

Napco Gemini
      Status event received: C2, 0, 11 (2nd Floor/ Back HallMotions): Zone Closed
      Jan-22 11:02:21 AM

Napco Gemini
      Status event received: 83, 1, 0:
      PHP Code:
       Keypad Green LED OFF 
      Jan-22 11:02:20 AM

Napco Gemini
      Status event received: C0, 0, 11 (2nd Floor/ Back HallMotions): Zone Opened
      Jan-22 11:02:19 AM

Napco Gemini
      PHP Code:
      Keypad Green LED ON 
      Jan-22 11:02:19 AM

Napco Gemini
      Status event received: C2, 0, 11 (2nd Floor/ Back HallMotions): Zone Closed
      Jan-22 11:02:15 AM

Napco Gemini
      Status event received: 83, 1, 0:
      PHP Code:
       Keypad Green LED OFF 
      Jan-22 11:02:15 AM

Napco Gemini
      Status event received: C0, 0, 11 (2nd Floor/ Back HallMotions): Zone Opened
      Jan-22 11:01:59 AM

Napco Gemini
      PHP Code:
      Keypad Green LED ON 
      Let me know what you think.
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X