Week of the Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Week of the Year

Where does HS get the week of the year from? First Monday, first Sunday? Something else?

Also in an event the wording is "greater than". Is it really greater than or greater than or equal to?

Originally posted by racerfern View Post
    Where does HS get the week of the year from? First Monday, first Sunday? Something else?

Also in an event the wording is "greater than". Is it really greater than or greater than or equal to?
    I don't know how the week of the year is calculated. I can see if I can figure it out.

"Greater than" means greater than. Remember that the value resolution for numbers extends out to many digits of resolution after the decimal point, so if you are looking at a number to be greater than 1, it does not need to be the next whole digit as 1.00000001 is greater than 1.

EDIT: From the scripting reference for WeekNumber: "This function returns the week number of the year for the given date, and assumes the first full week starting on Sunday of the year as Week 1"

Assuming that the Condition uses the standard call it sounds like the first week of the year begins on the first Sunday of the year.

There is a scripting call WeekNumberEx which allows you to send a parameter specifying how it is calculated:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture1.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	15.8 KB
ID:	1195883
    Last edited by randy; March 16, 2018, 06:04 PM.
    HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Thanks. Then the week numbering follows my Outlook settings. Perfect.

Comment

Working...
      X