Ds10a problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ds10a problem

Has anyone else had this problem before. I have a ds10a with new fresh batteries installed. It is used as a door switch, if I open the door I see the led clauses, but homeseer does not log it's received a command from it, but if I press the test button, then it does send the command to homeseer. This sensor was working fine, when it stopped working I assumed it was flat batteries.

Any ideas???

The DS10 gets a new ID when you change the battery.

Comment

Originally posted by codey View Post
      I have a ds10a with new fresh batteries installed. It is used as a door switch, if I open the door I see the led clauses, but homeseer does not log it's received a command from it, but if I press the test button, then it does send the command to homeseer.
      What do you see in HS when you press the Test button? Which plug-in are you using?
      Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
      HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

I changed the batteries really quickly, so I guess I was lucky not losing the code. When I press the test button it does trigger my event when this door is opened, so I guess the code couldn't have changed

I'm using the acrf2 plug in, I'm not sure on the event log messages I'll just have to check when I'm home.

I just thought it was od that I get different results from opening the door to pressing the test button.

Comment

Working...
        X