DS10A logging every Second

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DS10A logging every Second

I have multiple DS10A's and AC-RF2 installed. For all of the DS10a's except one, they log entries about every 60 minutes unless triggered sooner.

There is one that is firing every 2 to 3 seconds though. This creates a lot of log entries and I would think flooding the RF waves that way, it could be affecting the overall performance of the plugin.

Anyone have ideas whether this is just a device that got a very very low heartbeat time assigned (somewhere in one of the threads I read that this somewhat of a random number genereated by the DS10)

I am going to remove the batteries and try to make it reset to a new code tonite when I get in from work. Maybe this will change the heartbeat time.

Does the LED light up? If not, sounds like it might be sick. If the LED lights up I am curious about the application and whether or not it is getting externally triggered.

Rob
    HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

If a little trouble shooting does not reveal the source of the frequent signals, I'd suggest discarding it. They're not valuable enough to expend much effort on.
      Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
      HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

I have on that does the same thing, only about every fifteen seconds. Definitely defective. Such a one might eventually find a useful application however, so I'd just label it and set it aside.
        Real courage is not securing your Wi-Fi network.

Comment

Working...
        X