Discussions related to HomeSeer Beta builds 3.0.0.369->3.0.0.423

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MNB View Post
    John, pray tell what range values did you finally inputted to make it work? Mike
    I put in 0 and 50 but the suggested values by rprade will also work.

---
    John

Comment

@Rich .404 still running without a crash but started getting the following:

Jan-29 21:52:20 Error Authenticating SSL stream: Unable to read data from the transport connection: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine.
      (System)_20-Jan-2018 17:18:02.9978_SSL Server Listener
      Jan-29 21:52:20 Error Authenticating SSL stream: Unable to read data from the transport connection: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine.

I can be on the machine or access from another machine on the network. I will be on one of the pages (usually the home page) and the header will load but below it, it says Refreshing page, but it does not for about minute or 2 and then I will get about 20 of the errors in the log.

Michael
      HS3Pro & HS4Pro on Win2012R2
      Aeotec, Cooper, Cree, GE/Jasco, Intermatic, LIFX, Fortrezz, OSRAM, RCS, Trane, Zooz
      BLBackup, BLGData, BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch, InvisaLink, HSBuddy, IFTTT, JowiHue, NetCAM, PHLocation, Pushover 3P, Random, rnbWeather, UltraLighting3, weatherXML, ZigBee, Z-Wave

Comment

Which Linux are you on? SSL does not work with all versions of MONO. Ver 5 seems to be the best one to use. Other versions throw errors.

Originally posted by Jobee View Post
        @Rich .404 still running without a crash but started getting the following:

I can be on the machine or access from another machine on the network. I will be on one of the pages (usually the home page) and the header will load but below it, it says Refreshing page, but it does not for about minute or 2 and then I will get about 20 of the errors in the log.

Michael
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
          Which Linux are you on? SSL does not work with all versions of MONO. Ver 5 seems to be the best one to use. Other versions throw errors.
          Windows not Linux. Server 2012R2
          HS3Pro & HS4Pro on Win2012R2
          Aeotec, Cooper, Cree, GE/Jasco, Intermatic, LIFX, Fortrezz, OSRAM, RCS, Trane, Zooz
          BLBackup, BLGData, BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch, InvisaLink, HSBuddy, IFTTT, JowiHue, NetCAM, PHLocation, Pushover 3P, Random, rnbWeather, UltraLighting3, weatherXML, ZigBee, Z-Wave

Comment

Ok, that is odd, I have not seen and SSL errors on Windows. If you restart the system do you get the error immediately or does it take some time?

Originally posted by Jobee View Post
            Windows not Linux. Server 2012R2

Comment

Originally posted by TechFan View Post
              Somehow missed my thread update. . .didn't realize there was a new build to test. Hopefully I can get it updated this afternoon.
              Installed .404 and updated ZWave on Sunday. . .system went down tonight already. . .

Comment

Installed .404 and updated ZWave on Sunday. . .system went down tonight already. . .
                Still looking good here.....

Current Date/Time: 1/31/2018 5:48:46 AM
                HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.404
                Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro - Work Station
                System Uptime: 8 Days 9 Hours 24 Minutes 1 Second
                IP Address: 192.168.5.3
                Number of Devices: 914
                Number of Events: 581
                Available Threads: 400
                HSTouch Enabled: False
                Event Threads: 0
                Event Trigger Eval Queue: 0
                Event Trigger Priority Eval Queue: 0
                Device Exec Queue: 0
                HSTouch Event Queue: 0
                Email Send Queue: 0
                Anti Virus Installed: Windows Defender

Enabled Plug-Ins
                0.0.0.21: drhsIpPlugIn
                3.0.0.43: EasyTrigger
                3.0.0.25: ImperiHome
                3.0.2.4: OMNI
                0.0.0.35: Pushover 3P
                3.0.5.6: SDJ-Health
                3.0.6554.33094: UltraMon3
                3.0.0.41: UPBSpud
                3.0.1.184: Z-Wave

-Travis

Comment

Could you post more information as to what happened? Was there a crash, a dialog, any log entries?

Comment

Originally posted by Daweeze View Post
                    Still looking good here.....

Current Date/Time: 1/31/2018 5:48:46 AM
                    HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.404
                    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro - Work Station
                    System Uptime: 8 Days 9 Hours 24 Minutes 1 Second
                    IP Address: 192.168.5.3
                    Number of Devices: 914
                    Number of Events: 581
                    Available Threads: 400
                    HSTouch Enabled: False
                    Event Threads: 0
                    Event Trigger Eval Queue: 0
                    Event Trigger Priority Eval Queue: 0
                    Device Exec Queue: 0
                    HSTouch Event Queue: 0
                    Email Send Queue: 0
                    Anti Virus Installed: Windows Defender

Enabled Plug-Ins
                    0.0.0.21: drhsIpPlugIn
                    3.0.0.43: EasyTrigger
                    3.0.0.25: ImperiHome
                    3.0.2.4: OMNI
                    0.0.0.35: Pushover 3P
                    3.0.5.6: SDJ-Health
                    3.0.6554.33094: UltraMon3
                    3.0.0.41: UPBSpud
                    3.0.1.184: Z-Wave

-Travis
                    Travis,

I like the luck that you're having with these updates. Couldn't help notice that you have HSTouch disabled. I wonder if HSTouch is the issue with others... Just grabbing at straws

Robert
                    HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Out of memory errors are usually the result of some something bad that happened earlier. Some past causes of this that have been resolved or noted:

* Events calling other events that got into a loop and used up the stack. Please check if you have any events calling other events. This issue should be resolved but maybe there is still something lurking.

* BitDefender was causing a crash. If you have this installed, I would totally uninstall it. Just to be safe, if you are crashing, uninstall any third party anti virus as a test. I am confident that Windows Defender is OK.

* Disable UPNP in Setup as well as the Foscam camera discovery. Most likely you don't need it and its using resources. I have seen some issues with that code as it registers itself into the system networking.

Comment

Could you post more information as to what happened? Was there a crash, a dialog, any log entries?
                        Running on RPi2. HS completely crashed with no instances of Mono apps still running. I didn't check the logs after I started it back up last night, but the previous crashes I have checked didn't necessarily have any log entries besides out of memory for ZWave. . .

Comment

Out of memory errors are usually the result of some something bad that happened earlier. Some past causes of this that have been resolved or noted:

* Events calling other events that got into a loop and used up the stack. Please check if you have any events calling other events. This issue should be resolved but maybe there is still something lurking.
                          Yes, I have events calling events (motion controlled lights).

* BitDefender was causing a crash. If you have this installed, I would totally uninstall it. Just to be safe, if you are crashing, uninstall any third party anti virus as a test. I am confident that Windows Defender is OK.
                          No AV.

* Disable UPNP in Setup as well as the Foscam camera discovery. Most likely you don't need it and its using resources. I have seen some issues with that code as it registers itself into the system networking.
                          I'll check these options. . .never configured these options before and didn't have crashing previously.

Comment

Originally posted by langenet View Post
                            Travis,

I like the luck that you're having with these updates. Couldn't help notice that you have HSTouch disabled. I wonder if HSTouch is the issue with others... Just grabbing at straws

Robert
                            Hi Robert,

I am not sure, but it's something. When I was crashing before the last few beta's, I did do a little cleanup. I usually state that I am not running scripts because I don't at this point. That said, at one point I did load Jon's Charting Plug-In and it was running fine but required manually replacing files with each HS3 Version release. I stopped replacing the files because we were going through new Beta releases like crazy so it would break his Plug-In but I would begin crashing HS as well. I chose to just remove all of that instead of fix it all the time.

My thought is that the use of the 3rd Party Plug-Ins like that aren't being tracked by our HS About Screen Info and are likely at play as well. I don't think everyone remembers all of the hacks they have done to their systems.

I wonder if Rich could add the following to the About information so when we post it is more relevant:

1) Memory Usage/Availability (Not a privacy concern)
                            2) External Script/Plug-Ins/App Tracking/Listing (Not sure how to track these)

If an external process is to blame, it would be awful hard to track I suppose.

Just my thoughts....

-Travis

Comment

I just installed .408 om top of .402 and it will not start giving me this error:

---------------------------
                              Scheduler
                              Exception starting application: Method not found: 'System.String HomeSeerAPI.IHSApplication.GetEventVoiceCommand(Int32)'. at Scheduler.SC_Main.c48740884c2f99c59c7c075194ca80a92()

at Scheduler.SC_Main.StartUp()
                              OK

Running on windows 2008 R2.
                              Originally posted by rprade
                              There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

Comment

We added a new function to the scripting API, that is what it is referring to. But I a did few Windows installs without error. I assume you ran the installer and let it install over your current install? You did not manually copy over any files?

Originally posted by S-F View Post
                                I just installed .408 om top of .402 and it will not start giving me this error:

Scheduler
                                Exception starting application: Method not found: 'System.String HomeSeerAPI.IHSApplication.GetEventVoiceCommand(Int32)'. at Scheduler.SC_Main.c48740884c2f99c59c7c075194ca80a92()

at Scheduler.SC_Main.StartUp()
                                OK

Running on windows 2008 R2.

Comment

Working...
                                X