WD200+ Smartthings webCoRE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WD200+ Smartthings webCoRE

I installed a bunch of WD200+ switches and I'm not able to get any of the switches to change the color of the LEDs to red (or any color) if my front door is unlocked. :-( I've attached what I think should be the correct code, but frankly I don't have any idea. Documentation is lacking. Does anyone have any ideas?
    Attached Files

We are currently working on a video (Part 2) on using the WebCore and controlling each individual LED. Right now we have Part 1 done and instructions are located here: http://helpdesk.homeseer.com/article...-handler-wd200

If you have any questions feel free to contact support.

Comment

Originally posted by Userid View Post
      I installed a bunch of WD200+ switches and I'm not able to get any of the switches to change the color of the LEDs to red (or any color) if my front door is unlocked. :-( I've attached what I think should be the correct code, but frankly I don't have any idea. Documentation is lacking. Does anyone have any ideas?
      Hello Userid,

I'm new to the forum, but I read it a lot, including Webcore Forum too, so I think in your code, there are some mistakes. I will try to help you.

First, I try to always user triggers on If conditions, and remove on your code the when true and when false

if (your door lock) changes to unlock
      then
      change or run something
      else (when it changes to lock)
      change or run something

So I rewrite your code:

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	33.8 KB
ID:	1195363

According to the manual of WD200+ it shows:

When any LED is set, the switch to put into status mode. When all LEDS are set to OFF, the switch goes back to Normal mode

So I think we can rewrite the code:

Name:	2.jpg
Size:	31.6 KB
ID:	1195364

I think it will work. I still don't have WD200+ and WS200+ to test the code for you but I will be on USA on April (Vacation) and I will buy some!

If you have any problems, there is a forum for Webcore. I think they can help you more than me!

See you!

Another think that I found:

When you open the window to add a new task on the DO setence, there is a menu to add an integer number, and add 3 of them:

Name:	3.jpg
Size:	72.4 KB
ID:	1195365

Allan

Comment

Working...
      X