Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BLLock - Page not working

Hello,

The BLLock page on my installation looks odd and is not working (attached screenshot). I tried to uninstall the plug-in and re-install without success.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Drew
    Attached Files

Turn on debug logging and then load that page, then disable debug logging and attach the BLLock-Detailed.log file zipped
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

I get the same sort of page. Debugging log is attached. Also note that I get the following errors at Homeseer startup that could be related:

Starting up....

1/14/2014 10:24:38 PM ~!~BLLock Error~!~DatabaseFunctionsSingleton.GetADODBConnection(): Caught exception opening database connection: The 'Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0' provider is not registered on the local machine.

1/14/2014 10:24:38 PM ~!~BLLock Error~!~DatabaseFunctionsSingleton.PerformDatabaseUpdate(): An error has occurred during database update statement: ExecuteNonQuery requires an open and available Connection. The connection's current state is closed.

1/14/2014 10:24:38 PM ~!~BLLock Error~!~DatabaseFunctionsSingleton.PerformDatabaseUpdate(): DatabasePathAndName: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Data\BLLock\BLLock.mdb

1/14/2014 10:24:38 PM ~!~BLLock Error~!~DatabaseFunctionsSingleton.PerformDatabaseUpdate(): sqlUpdateString: DELETE from tblActivity WHERE txtDateTime < #12/15/2013 22:24:38#
      1/14/2014 10:24:39 PM ~!~BLLock Error~!~DatabaseFunctionsSingleton.CompactDatabase(): An error has occurred during compacting of the database: Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {CD7791B9-43FD-42C5-AE42-8DD2811F0419} failed due to the following error: 80040154 Class not registered (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040154 (REGDB_E_CLASSNOTREG)).

1/14/2014 10:24:39 PM ~!~BLLock Error~!~DatabaseFunctionsSingleton.CompactDatabase(): DatabasePathAndName: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Data\BLLock\BLLock.mdbStartup Complete, 6 errors detected, check the log for more information.

- Rob
      Attached Files

Comment

See here for database issue

http://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=160399
        Cheers,
        Bob

Comment

Get me a log from the startup of HS3

1. Delete existing debug log
          2. Shutdown HS3
          3. Edit hspi_BLLock.ini and change debugLevel=true
          4. Save ini file
          5. Restart HS3

Once HS3 is started for a minute or so then go to the options page in BLLock and disable debug logging. Attach the new debug log zipped here

Also run the script in this thread and attach the log from the script. It looks like it may not be recognizing your lock

http://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=161081
          Cheers,
          Bob

Comment

Here you go. I hope they help!

Rob
            Attached Files

Comment

What is the manufacturer name and model number of your locks?
              Cheers,
              Bob

Comment

I have 4 Yale Pushbutton locks - model YRD210

Comment

My apologies Blade for the late reply. I was away until today.

Please see my log file attached as requested.

My lock is a Yale D210ZW0BP Oil Rubbed Bronze Z-Wave Push Button Door Lock

Thank you!

Drew
                  Attached Files

Comment

Try 2.0.18 in the HS3 updater and let me know
                    Cheers,
                    Bob

Comment

It worked

Thank you very much Blade, it worked!

Drew

Comment

Same here. Thank you very much!

Comment

Microsoft Access Database Engine 2010 Redistributable

Searching for the error message "Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0' provider is not registered on the local machine" directs one to install the Microsoft Access Database Engine 2010 Redistributable. I've discovered that eventhough I run a 64-bit OS, I have to install the 32-bit version of this engine for the Plug-in to work correctly. Installing the 64-bit version results in the same error being generated.

Comment

Try here

http://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=160399
                            Cheers,
                            Bob

Comment

Working...
                            X