Scene Failure Rate Variance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scene Failure Rate Variance

• All of the failed devices were attached to Smart Bridge #2.
    • In all failures, both the HomeSeer and Apple Home app indicated that the status of the failed device was the opposite of what it actually was. Ie, if the device did NOT turn ON as it should have, Apple Home and HomeSeer both indicated that it was ON.

Preliminary Conclusions

• These results suggest that the failures are a least partially attributable to the RF connection of the Smart Bridge #2 to the failed devices.
    • The relatively large number of failures using the HomeSeer system suggests that the failures are more likely to occur when triggered by the HomeSeer system vs the Apple Home app.
    • More testing is needed, including more cycles using the HomeSeer.
    • A future test would be to relocate Smart Bridge 2 to reduce any interference by walls, bricks and/or fireplace.

Has anyone seen similar results relative to different failure rates? Sharing any similar experiences would be greatly appreciated.

Justin
    Attached Files

Justin,

Thank you for the details post,

I did change in ver. 70 the debug log to see what you send to the Bridge and what is coming back from it.

if you can activate the debug and get back to me with the details so I can see what going on with your system.

Set Hs device on S1 = receive from bridge 1 and set value to Hs

Hs trigger CasetaS2 = you trigger something in Hs to send to the bridge 2

SmartBridge2 send command = the command the plugin send to bridge 2

don

Comment

Any news of your issue, is it the switch?

Comment

Working...
      X