how to set a second z-net as secondary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how to set a second z-net as secondary

I need guidance, I've search the forum and doc without any luck, can anybody help me on how to set-up a second z-net as secondary.

I've been able to set-it up and add it to HS3 but both z-net seems to be primary.

thanks
    Click image for larger version

Name:	z-net.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.4 KB
ID:	1210314

I second this.... Redundancy. How does it work

Devoir

Comment

Do yourself a favor...don't. I fought with this for months using a Zee-S2 and a Z-Net. It never works correctly. The nodes don't stay in sync, and worse yet, every time you try to add something new it goes through a ridiculously long delay while it tries (unsuccessfully) to keep the nodes in sync before it adds the device. Usually, the device add fails, and you end up with tons of orphaned devices that don't work.

Never was able to figure out if this was an issue with Homeseer or Z-Wave itself, but I can tell you it was a miserable experience. I ended up zoning my house and outbuildings with four Z-Nets (all running separate IDs) and have not looked back.

Comment

Ok I finaly found some documentation on how to set a controler as secondary BUT if I go in the Action list on the controler I want to setr as Secondary the " Make this interface an Incluseion Controller ﴾Secondar﴿" is not there.

I tried removing, adding again but I can't get the menu to give me the option to set the secondary controler !

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture d’écran (1).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	39.6 KB
ID:	1188232

Comment

Working...
        X