Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UdoBytewise Error

Hu guys,

Can you help me work this one out please, on trying to update al the bits and bobs I get this error:

PHP Code:
    Arduino1.6.9 (Windows 10), Board"Arduino/Genuino Uno"

C:\Users\HAPC\Desktop\HomeseerBoard1\HomeseerBoard1.ino:17:17warningdeprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

charVersion "1.0.0.36";

^

C:\Users\HAPC\Desktop\HomeseerBoard1\HomeseerBoard1.inoIn function 'void InputCheck()':

C:\Users\HAPC\Desktop\HomeseerBoard1\HomeseerBoard1.ino:77:23warningdeprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

SendChar(" I ");

^

C:\Users\HAPC\Desktop\HomeseerBoard1\HomeseerBoard1.ino:79:21warningdeprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

SendChar(" ");  

^

C:\Users\HAPC\Desktop\HomeseerBoard1\HomeseerBoard1.inoIn function 'void AnalogueCheck()':

C:\Users\HAPC\Desktop\HomeseerBoard1\HomeseerBoard1.ino:104:25warningdeprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

SendChar(" A ");

^

C:\Users\HAPC\Desktop\HomeseerBoard1\HomeseerBoard1.ino:106:23warningdeprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

SendChar(" ");  

^

C:\Users\HAPC\Desktop\HomeseerBoard1\HomeseerBoard1.inoIn function 'void OneWireCheck()':

C:\Users\HAPC\Desktop\HomeseerBoard1\HomeseerBoard1.ino:206:27warningdeprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

SendChar(" Rom ");

^

C:\Users\HAPC\Desktop\HomeseerBoard1\HomeseerBoard1.ino:209:56warningdeprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

if (
    tempDeviceAddress[i] < 16SendChar("0");

^

C:\Users\HAPC\Desktop\HomeseerBoard1\HomeseerBoard1.ino:212:23warningdeprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

SendChar(" ");

^

C:\Users\HAPC\Desktop\HomeseerBoard1\HomeseerBoard1.inoIn function 'void DataEvent()':

C:\Users\HAPC\Desktop\HomeseerBoard1\HomeseerBoard1.ino:364:23warningdeprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

SendChar(" I ");

^

C:\Users\HAPC\Desktop\HomeseerBoard1\HomeseerBoard1.ino:366:21warningdeprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

SendChar(" ");

^

C:\Users\HAPC\Desktop\HomeseerBoard1\HomeseerBoard1.ino:375:26warningdeprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

SendChar("Version ");

^

C:\Users\HAPC\Desktop\HomeseerBoard1\HomeseerBoard1.ino:377:19warningdeprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

SendChar(" ");

^

C:\Users\HAPC\Desktop\HomeseerBoard1\HomeseerBoard1.ino:379:22warningdeprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

SendChar(" HS3");

^

C:\Users\HAPC\Desktop\HomeseerBoard1\HomeseerBoard1.ino:382:28warningdeprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

SendChar("Connected ");

^

C:\Users\HAPC\Desktop\HomeseerBoard1\HomeseerBoard1.ino:459:24warningdeprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

SendChar("Alive ");

^

C:\Users\HAPC\Desktop\HomeseerBoard1\HomeseerBoard1.ino:482:27warningdeprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

SendChar("Reseting ");

^

Multiple libraries were found for "Servo.h"

UsedC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\Servo
     Not used
    C:\Users\HAPC\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Servo

Sketch uses 10
    ,958 bytes (33%) of program storage spaceMaximum is 32,256 bytes.
    Global 
    variables use 1,187 bytes (57%) of dynamic memoryleaving 861 bytes for local variablesMaximum is 2,048 bytes.
    avrdudeser_open(): can't open device "\\.\COM1": The system cannot find the file specified.

Problem uploading to board.  See http://www.arduino.cc/en/Guide/Troubleshooting#upload for suggestions.
    Invalid library found in C:\Users\HAPC\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UdpBytewise: C:\Users\HAPC\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UdpBytewise
    Invalid library found in C:\Users\HAPC
    \Documents\Arduino\libraries\UdpBytewise: C:\Users\HAPC\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UdpBytewise

This report would have more information with
    "Show verbose output during compilation"
    option enabled in File -> Preferences. 
    It's doing my head in as I can't work out why!!

Ta

K.

just delete this folder and all the files in it

C:\Users\HAPC\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UdpBytewise

the error above this one are not relevant

you also need to select the COM port and your card model in the software

Comment

Thank you, sorted now, I just wasn't too keen deleting or moving files when I don't know what they're doing.

K.

Comment

Working...
      X