• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Schalge new style bolt

all I get is blank..
    Attached Files
    Ubuntu on the Intel NUC ( 8i5BEK ), 32 G, 250G SSD, V4 Pro 😎

update.. could not get to options from first menu.. did get there from top select.. now have info.. will go home to test

also.. running .b how do I locate .i
    Attached Files

Comment

here is the HS assoc link
      Attached Files

Comment

and of course.. here comes Murphy
        Attached Files

Comment

Hey Gearyt,

I just upgraded to the schlage touchscreen, it doesn't seem like I am getting the user codes. Do you know if you are?

Nevermind figured it out was missing a subdevice... readded on a rescan

Comment

how is it working for you.. I know the "Boys" are currently working to improve it

Comment

It was a pain at first it didn't seem to load any of the subdevices, then I restarted homeseer and rescaned and it added some more...

This is not the first time I have had odd HS3 zwave issues. So far I like it, I like all the reported codes with the lock, but without logging of the past codes are quickly overwritten with simply locking the door after you open it.

Comment

Looks like HS and you have it !! Will beat on it the next couple of days. but so far looks GREAT !
                Attached Files

Comment

Looks like you got it working. It works pretty well for me, getting some binding on my after its locked due to the cold weather. Concerned about getting locked out but hasn't happened yet. But it still took 3 times. I find I need BLLock because when the person locks the door inside I loose the value of the user code that unlocked the door outside. Not a homeseer issue but a lock issue. This problem doesn't matter in Nexia since 2/3 of the status aren't displayed to a nexia user.

Comment

Originally posted by gearyt View Post
                    Looks like HS and you have it !! Will beat on it the next couple of days. but so far looks GREAT !
                    I know you have tried a million different things but have you tried a remove, factory reset and readd?

How far is your zwave controller from the lock? Which zwave controller are you using I am using the Z-stick

Steps:
                    Put Homeseer in Zwave Remove Node
                    Trigger the Zwave add/remove function on the lock.
                    Make sure all the devices were removed if not delete them. (I had one time it would not remove)
                    Preform a factory reset:
                    1. Disconnect the batteries.
                    2. Press and hold the Outside Schlage Button.
                    3. While holding the Outside Schlage Button, reconnect the batteries.
                    4. Release the Outside Schlage Button.
                    Verify the device is factory reset.
                    Put Homeseer in Zwave Add node
                    Trigger the Zwave add/remove function on the lock.
                    Wait a long time....

Comment

looks like the latest changes from HS have fixed it.. !! woo hoo !!

Comment

Glad it finally worked for you, now we just need to get blade to add support for Auto Add/Remove users by using the HS3 event function, so I can get rid of a whole bunch of timed Events.

Comment

Originally posted by stboch View Post
                          Glad it finally worked for you, now we just need to get blade to add support for Auto Add/Remove users by using the HS3 event function, so I can get rid of a whole bunch of timed Events.
                          I would love to do this but there is no API call in HS3 for this.
                          I added a feature request. I really hope they add it
                          Cheers,
                          Bob
                          Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

What category is this plug in for HS3? I looked twice and must have missed it twice. Thanks
                            Last edited by Rupp; June 2, 2014, 07:34 PM. Reason: Violated message board rules.

Comment

Originally posted by Digger1 View Post
                              What category is this plug in for HS3? I looked twice and must have missed it twice. Thanks
                              Check Security Plug-Ins for BLLock.
                              💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
                              X