X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Device value and String not updating

Hi Mark,
    I asked Michael to make a small modification in his MCSprinkler to integrate the device value in these fields with fantastic results. I'm reading from those to graph what is going on with those devices. Unfortunately I have noticed that some of your devices have no values in the string field or have the value with a string in it. Would it be possible to fix them when you have a chance? I have included some pictures of what I think may be incorrect.

Thanks,
    Aldo
    Attached Files

Aldo,
    The String property overrides the Value when it comes to displaying a value on the hs dev mgmt. page. I only use this when necessary.

There should be a 'value' set on every insteon device if appropriate.

Please check your other MS battery level devices. there should be a value and string value on these. Otherwise please tell me the fw version of the MS in question.

the other device you displayed is zwave..no comment.
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Sorry Mark, I do see most of your devices with a devicevalue in it but no string and the others where zwave devices.

Thanks,
      Aldo

Comment

Originally posted by aldo View Post
        Sorry Mark, I do see most of your devices with a devicevalue in it but no string and the others where zwave devices.

Thanks,
        Aldo
        curious, what do you use the String value for?
        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
        Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
        Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
        Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

I use it in HSTouch, the one that I really cared about and you already had was the Devicevalue.

Thanks Mark,
          Aldo

Comment

Working...
          X