Anyone using HSTouch with this plug-in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone using HSTouch with this plug-in?

Trying to duplicate the HSTouch screen from the HS2 plug-in.

Thanks,
    Barry

To answer my own question, you can use with HST, but it is crude - I've not been able to figure out how to list the playlist and select from that. I do have a listing of events tied to individual playlist for now.

Barry

Comment

How did you get the list from playlists? i cant figure out HOW to get my songs. Vol/skip/next/etc all work but i can NOT display my music/playlists or albums.

Comment

Originally posted by unixdood View Post
        How did you get the list from playlists? i cant figure out HOW to get my songs. Vol/skip/next/etc all work but i can NOT display my music/playlists or albums.
        Blade made changes to the plugin. So I was able to just change to location of where the data was located. The plugin has worked great. I have duplicated the old screens I had in HS2. I'm having an issue on my PC with the album art not matching the album title, but it works on Android.

Hope that helps.
        Barry

Comment

I still cant get a list to display. is this an event i need to create because I dont see a blmedia control which would display the songs to choose or even a playlist yet i see it in my HS3 web page. Need this in my HStouch display. Anyone if you can help, i would appreciate it VERY MUCH!

Comment

Originally posted by unixdood View Post
            I still cant get a list to display. is this an event i need to create because I dont see a blmedia control which would display the songs to choose or even a playlist yet i see it in my HS3 web page. Need this in my HStouch display. Anyone if you can help, i would appreciate it VERY MUCH!
            I was able to use the old HST music screens as a model. So just changed the list box tracker to BLMusic Album and it worked perfectly. Don't know if you have access to an old screen to use as an example.

Barry

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I can make the box and use it but i dont have a BLmusic album option

Comment

Working...
              X