Z-Wave Lock Events Script - Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Z-Wave Lock Events Script - Discussion Thread

This is the discussion thread for the Z-Wave lock events script located here:

http://board.homeseer.com/showpost.p...47&postcount=1

Cheers
    Al
    HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
    Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

This really isn't a bug, but just how the comments in your script are written out. In my Schlage lock, i have "slots" ranging from 0 -> 40. It doesn't really start at 1 and HS appears it will let me put a code in slot 0 (I never use it since when adding the codes through the lock, it put the first code in slot 1). Perhaps slot 0 is the programming code or something?

Anyways, it appears that "slot 1" for my lock actually maps to 6001 and not 6000 (like the same for locking, but I don't use the locking with pin feature).

So when I (slot 1) unlock my door with your case statement unaltered it say "Mary" and not "John" unlocked the door.

Just a heads up. I'm sure that no one will really have a hard time figuring it out, but you never know

Notice: This has changed sometime in the past few days for me. My lock no longer has a slot "0" in the z-wave settings for the lock. I also no longer have 40 slots (only have 30 now). I don't know what changed. However what has not changed is that slot 1 maps to 6001 and 5001.

Comment

Oh, yeah, and I found a bug. You were missing a SELECT CASE statemetn in your code under the Yale case. I'll put a screenshot. Wasn't that hard to find, but you may want to update the script in the other thread
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by sirmeili View Post
        Oh, yeah, and I found a bug. You were missing a SELECT CASE statemetn in your code under the Yale case. I'll put a screenshot. Wasn't that hard to find, but you may want to update the script in the other thread
        Thanks, will fix tonight.

Cheers
        Al

Comment

This really isn't a bug, but just how the comments in your script are written out. In my Schlage lock, i have "slots" ranging from 0 -> 40. It doesn't really start at 1 and HS appears it will let me put a code in slot 0 (I never use it since when adding the codes through the lock, it put the first code in slot 1). Perhaps slot 0 is the programming code or something?

Anyways, it appears that "slot 1" for my lock actually maps to 6001 and not 6000 (like the same for locking, but I don't use the locking with pin feature).

So when I (slot 1) unlock my door with your case statement unaltered it say "Mary" and not "John" unlocked the door.

Just a heads up. I'm sure that no one will really have a hard time figuring it out, but you never know

Notice: This has changed sometime in the past few days for me. My lock no longer has a slot "0" in the z-wave settings for the lock. I also no longer have 40 slots (only have 30 now). I don't know what changed. However what has not changed is that slot 1 maps to 6001 and 5001.
          Thanks, will update that too.

Cheers
          Al

Comment

Bug fixes have been made. See here for the updated script:

http://board.homeseer.com/showpost.p...47&postcount=1

Cheers
            Al

Comment

Found another bug related to the pushover stuff. you have only 7 params in your array object to send as parameters, and it requires 8. I changed the file to this (changes in bold):

Code:
              Sub Main(ByVal Parms As Object)

Dim ParmArray() as String
              	ParmArray = Parms.tostring.split("|")			'split parameter into an array
              	Dim subject = ParmArray(0)					
              	Dim message = ParmArray(1)						
              	Dim priority = ParmArray(2)						
              	Dim sound = ParmArray(3)						

Try
                      [b]Dim CO(7) As Object 'changed from CO(6)[/b]

CO(0) = "All Clients" 'must be matched with a device name already in the plugin or 'All Clients' CASE SENSITIVE
                      CO(1) = message 'message body
                      CO(2) = subject 'message text
                      CO(3) = priority 'low/normal/high/emergency
                      CO(4) = sound 'message sound from list already in HomeSeer - must match
                      CO(5) = Nothing
                      CO(6) = Nothing
              	[b]CO(7) = Nothing[/b]

hs.PluginFunction("Pushover 3P", "", "Pushscript", CO)

Catch ex As Exception
                      hs.WriteLog("", "Exception in script: " & ex.Message)
                  End Try

End Sub

Comment

Something is still not quite right I guess...now I don't get sounds from pushover (yes, I changed it from 'none' to 'pushover' in the script).

Comment

Something is still not quite right I guess...now I don't get sounds from pushover (yes, I changed it from 'none' to 'pushover' in the script).
                  Nevermind, I guess low priority messages don't get a sound even if you send them.

Comment

Found another bug related to the pushover stuff. you have only 7 params in your array object to send as parameters, and it requires 8. I changed the file to this (changes in bold):
                    Thanks for posting that. Mine is working fine with 7 parameters, not 8. Which version of the Pushover plugin are you running?

Cheers
                    Al
                    Last edited by sparkman; November 28, 2015, 02:31 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=sparkman;1182134]

Thanks for posting that. Mine is working fine with 7 parameters, not 8. Which version of the Pushover plugin are you running?

Cheers
                      Al
                      I am on 0.0.0.12. I found someone else having the same issue with pushscript and the issue was 8 params instead of 7 so I gave it a try and it worked. Maybe a recent update added the 8th?

Comment

[QUOTE=sirmeili;1182303]
                        Originally posted by sparkman View Post

I am on 0.0.0.12. I found someone else having the same issue with pushscript and the issue was 8 params instead of 7 so I gave it a try and it worked. Maybe a recent update added the 8th?
                        When I added support for more than one application I had to add the ability to send the application name by script which needed an extra parameter, this came at version .10 I believe - I think I changed the scripting parameters when I released it but can't remember exactly.

Comment

I've been using this for a bit now and it works great. I have some early Schlage Locks don't seem to log the user correctly or send tamper messages?
                          I think it has to do with the user code slot? The new schlage locks use slot 5001 on for lock, and 6001 for unlock. I saw this in some of sirmeili's post.

The lock log:
                          Here is the order I entered the user codes so I could see how they show up in the log.
                          First: User Code 1, Second: User Code 2, Third: User Code 3, and Fourth:I put invalid codes to trigger the Tamper Lock Out

Code:
                          User Code 1 Entered (1),2015-09-11,19:12:41
                          User Code Entered (20),2015-09-11,19:12:53
                          User Code Entered (20),2015-09-11,19:13:04
                          Tamper Lock-Out (96),2015-09-11,19:14:50
                          My lock has this under the Lock Notification device( First Pic). Second one is z-wave door lock device.
                          Attached Files
                          Tom
                          baby steps...starting again with HS3
                          HS3Pro: Z-NET & 80 Z wave Devices,
                          HSTouch: 4 Joggler (Android Kitkat), 2 iPhone, 3 iPads
                          Whole House Audio: 5 SqueezePlay Jogglers w Bose Speakers
                          In The Works: 10 Cameras Geovision, new Adecmo/Envisalink Alarm, Arduinos
                          System: XP on Fanless Mini-ITX w/ SSD

Comment

Originally posted by TomTom View Post
                            I've been using this for a bit now and it works great. I have some early Schlage Locks don't seem to log the user correctly or send tamper messages?
                            I think it has to do with the user code slot? The new schlage locks use slot 5001 on for lock, and 6001 for unlock. I saw this in some of sirmeili's post.

The lock log:
                            Here is the order I entered the user codes so I could see how they show up in the log.
                            First: User Code 1, Second: User Code 2, Third: User Code 3, and Fourth:I put invalid codes to trigger the Tamper Lock Out

My lock has this under the Lock Notification device( First Pic). Second one is z-wave door lock device.
                            Hi Tom, yes the script could be updated to accommodate those locks. I'll try to do the update tonight or tomorrow.

Cheers
                            Al

Comment

Thank you Al. When ever you get a chance is fine

Sent from my iPhone
                              Tom
                              baby steps...starting again with HS3
                              HS3Pro: Z-NET & 80 Z wave Devices,
                              HSTouch: 4 Joggler (Android Kitkat), 2 iPhone, 3 iPads
                              Whole House Audio: 5 SqueezePlay Jogglers w Bose Speakers
                              In The Works: 10 Cameras Geovision, new Adecmo/Envisalink Alarm, Arduinos
                              System: XP on Fanless Mini-ITX w/ SSD

Comment

Working...
                              X