No announcement yet.

Samsung TV Y2016 and newer (series K and up) remote control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With the latest update the apps show up now for the samsung TV but not individual inputs (Ie HDMI 1, 2 3 etc) LG still isn't showing inputs or apps. I meant to ask earlier is there any way to remotely control the apple TV?

Comment

Originally posted by kideon View Post
      With the latest update the apps show up now for the samsung TV but not individual inputs (Ie HDMI 1, 2 3 etc) LG still isn't showing inputs or apps. I meant to ask earlier is there any way to remotely control the apple TV?
      Apple is all proprietary stuff, I believe Spud has a PI, no?

Can you post more information, I would like to see your screenshots, logs else I really cannot help.

In your case, I would like you to turn debug on (not superdebug, not Upnp logging), turn log to disk on and restart the PI. Let it all come up, turn log to disk off and under <Hs root>\html\MediaController\logs you will find the log file. Post that with your screenshots of the device the PI created

Comment

Originally posted by dcorsus View Post

Apple is all proprietary stuff, I believe Spud has a PI, no?

Can you post more information, I would like to see your screenshots, logs else I really cannot help.

In your case, I would like you to turn debug on (not superdebug, not Upnp logging), turn log to disk on and restart the PI. Let it all come up, turn log to disk off and under <Hs root>\html\MediaController\logs you will find the log file. Post that with your screenshots of the device the PI created
        Spud just has the iTunes remote control and airplay plugins. Allegedly the Apple TV supports IP control and Crestron has a solution. I'll run some logs and get them out.

Comment

Working...
        X