Plug in not communicating with Rachio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LxMeister View Post
    I hadn't tried that... I was just able to turn on a zone by the plugin, but not turn it off by setting it back to "zone off." I was able to stop it by going to the device Watering State and selecting "Stop Watering."

I'm beginning to think Rachio made quite a few changes behind the scenes that are going to take some looking into. My weather forecast indicates a high today of 0 and a low of 0.
    Rachio appears to have dropped the forecast high and low from the current weather and their forecast.

Code:
    "current":{
    "localizedTimeStamp":1521244800000,
    "precipIntensity":0.0,
    "precipProbability":0.02,
    "windSpeed":4.66,
    "humidity":0.53,
    "cloudCover":0.34,
    "dewPoint":19.0,
    "weatherType":"clear-day",
    "currentTemperature":34.0,
    "weatherSummary":"Partly Cloudy",
    "weatherStationId":"xxxx",
    "icons":{

},
    "prettyTime":"2018-03-17T00:00:00Z",
    "calculatedPrecip":0.0,
    "time":1521244800
    }

"forecast":[
    {
    "localizedTimeStamp":1521244800000,
    "precipIntensity":0.0,
    "precipProbability":0.02,
    "windSpeed":4.66,
    "humidity":0.53,
    "cloudCover":0.34,
    "dewPoint":19.0,
    "weatherType":"clear-day",
    "weatherSummary":"Partly Cloudy",
    "weatherStationId":"xxxxx",
    "icons":{

},
    "prettyTime":"2018-03-17T00:00:00Z",
    "calculatedPrecip":0.0,
    "time":1521244800
    }
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

I sent several messages to the folks at Rachio asking for further clarification on their newly published Rate Limits. I'll be updating the plug-in soon to ensure the Rate Limits are not exceeded. In the mean-time, simply setting your refresh at 5 minutes should solve any Rate Limits today.

Regards,
      Ultrajones
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Comment

Will this fix the inverted status problem mentioned above?
          iCore5 Win 10 Pro x64 SSD

HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 Windows

BLOccupied:,Device History:,Yamaha:,UltraMon3:,mcsXap:,Restart:,UltraNetatmo3:, UltraM1G3:,Ultra1Wire3:,BLBackup:,Harmony Hub:,DoorBird:,UltraECM3:,Nanoleaf 3P:,UltraRachio3:,Z-Wave:,SDJ-Health:,BLGarbage:,Blue-Iris:,Chromecast:,Pushover 3P:,EasyTrigger:

Comment

How is it that the plugin is exceeding the 1700 call limit? There are only 1,440 minutes in a 24 hour day. It seems like the 1 minute interval should still be within their limits? Must be something that I'm missing here. Also, if I have two systems linked to the plugin, do I have twice the amount of calls or still just 1700?

Thanks
            HS4 4.2.6.0 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.80
            Plugin's:
            BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, Nest, AK Bond
            EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
            weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave

Comment

I just uploaded the plug-in update that adds API limit devices and changes the underlying code to only check for weather and schedule changes at the top of each hour. The expected number of queries per device is now a few hundred under the allowed 1,700 limit.

Regards,
              Ultrajones

Comment

Originally posted by BlairG View Post
                +1 for the plugin on our system. I logged into the Rachio account, and like said, now HS can start a zone, but no indication that it's active, and can't turn it off.
                I use Rachio to keep the pool full, and when I noticed the water low I came to check the plugin as it crashes every now and then.
                Let's hope Ultra is working on putting in back in working order.
                So I updated the plugin today and am still having the same problems:
                No indication the zone is running (zone control device stays at "Zone Off") even though the zone is running and the app on my phone says the zone is running. I can turn the zone on from the plugin but there is no indication from the plugin that it actually happened.
                Can't stop the zone from the plugin (watering state remains as "Idle") but can stop it from the app.

Also, should I delete the max and min temperature devices now that Rachio does not use them?

Marty
                iCore5 Win 10 Pro x64 SSD

HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 Windows

BLOccupied:,Device History:,Yamaha:,UltraMon3:,mcsXap:,Restart:,UltraNetatmo3:, UltraM1G3:,Ultra1Wire3:,BLBackup:,Harmony Hub:,DoorBird:,UltraECM3:,Nanoleaf 3P:,UltraRachio3:,Z-Wave:,SDJ-Health:,BLGarbage:,Blue-Iris:,Chromecast:,Pushover 3P:,EasyTrigger:

Comment

My plugin stopped working as well...the app is updated, and validated.
                  The mobile and web app are working fine; just not the plugin.

The plugin shows all failures and 0 success in the status section?

Comment

I just installed plug-in yesterday. I am running HS3 on Linux (Ubuntu). It worked yesterday, but today in the morning I saw these in Log:

Mar-26 4:59:39 PM Updater An item in the Updater is temporarily unavailable: Error getting response stream (ReadDone2): ReceiveFailure Item: http://homeseer.du-pre.com/HS3/Plugwise3/updater.txt
                    Mar-26 4:59:31 PM 1 Error System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object at HSPI_ULTRARACHIO3.hspi_plugin.UpdateRachioDevices (System.Boolean bUpdateWeather, System.Boolean bUpdateZones, System.Boolean bUpdateCurrentSchedule, System.Boolean bUpdateScheduleRules) [0x0003c] in :0
                    Mar-26 4:59:31 PM 1 Error System.NullReferenceException

I am not sure if it is the same issue that others are having.

Plug in version is: 3.0.6658.26327
                    HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.368

Thanks in advance.

Vladi

Comment

Originally posted by mminehan View Post
                      I have been trying to sort this out. It seems the 'online' and 'standby' have become inverted.

When I change the 'Rachio Device Status' to 'online' using the plugin the Rachio web site changes to 'standby' and vice versa (screen shots attached).

Could this be causing the problems?

See here: https://community.rachio.com/t/smart...-with-v3/10820
                      I am not able to duplicate this issue. Anyone else seeing this?

Comment

Originally posted by Vladimirkousa View Post
                        I just installed plug-in yesterday. I am running HS3 on Linux (Ubuntu). It worked yesterday, but today in the morning I saw these in Log:

Mar-26 4:59:39 PM Updater An item in the Updater is temporarily unavailable: Error getting response stream (ReadDone2): ReceiveFailure Item: http://homeseer.du-pre.com/HS3/Plugwise3/updater.txt
                        Mar-26 4:59:31 PM 1 Error System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object at HSPI_ULTRARACHIO3.hspi_plugin.UpdateRachioDevices (System.Boolean bUpdateWeather, System.Boolean bUpdateZones, System.Boolean bUpdateCurrentSchedule, System.Boolean bUpdateScheduleRules) [0x0003c] in :0
                        Mar-26 4:59:31 PM 1 Error System.NullReferenceException

I am not sure if it is the same issue that others are having.

Plug in version is: 3.0.6658.26327
                        HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.368

Thanks in advance.

Vladi
                        Please download the version I just uploaded to the HomeSeer updater. It should solve the issue you reported.

Regards,
                        Ultrajones

Comment

Originally posted by mminehan View Post
                          So I updated the plugin today and am still having the same problems:
                          No indication the zone is running (zone control device stays at "Zone Off") even though the zone is running and the app on my phone says the zone is running. I can turn the zone on from the plugin but there is no indication from the plugin that it actually happened.
                          Can't stop the zone from the plugin (watering state remains as "Idle") but can stop it from the app.

Also, should I delete the max and min temperature devices now that Rachio does not use them?

Marty
                          Hello Marty,

Please update to the version I just updated to the HomeSeer updater to see if it resolves the issue you reported.

Regards,
                          Ultrajones

Comment

Just tried to install new version, however, having this:

Install/Update of package UltraRachio3 (Rachio Smart Sprinkler Controller) failed.

I disable plug-in before downloading.

Vladi
                            Last edited by Vladimirkousa; March 26, 2018, 08:12 PM.

Comment

The Rachio API seems to be messed up. The JSON output is missing several objects. I posted a query to the Rachio forum. I encourage anyone else experiencing an issue to add to this thread: https://community.rachio.com/t/api-issues/11159

Regards,
                              Ultrajones

Comment

Any idea why I can't download plug-in from updater?

Comment

Working...
                                X