Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MeiHarmonyHub version 3.0.3.3 (beta) is now available!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MeiHarmonyHub version 3.0.3.3 (beta) is now available!

MeiHarmonyHub v3.0.3.3 is now available in the HomeSeer store and in the updater (Beta Section)!
    The following are included:
    • Changes and fixes in 3.0.3.2 released the same night (See here:https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=194888)
    • Fixed issue where checking "Use Sleep?" didn't create the sleep device immediate like the other options for a hub (Use Activity? and Use Devices?)
    • Added Status value of 0 (Not Set; Status only) to Sleep timer device creation. Users with sleep timers already set can just add a new Status with Value 0 (zero) and status "Not Set" and set it to "Status".

Please see the full descriptions here:
    https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=194095

Release notes Here:
    https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=194096

I am temporarily adding the 3.0.3.3 zip and updater_override.txt file for a user to downgrade to that version.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by sirmeili; April 8, 2018, 06:35 PM.

Activities are not being updated. So I went looking around and saw the "Use Activity" option, which created a duplicate device..

Attached Files
    RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

Was that option unchecked when you saw it?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sirmeili View Post
        Was that option unchecked when you saw it?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
        Yes

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
        RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by ServiceXp View Post
          Yes

My only guess is that somehow your savings got reset for that hub. I'm saving the settings in the devices, so I'm thinking I'll move the settings out to either an XML file or an ini file.

I use the method I use in this plugin in my other plugin and have never experienced it in either or had anyone report it, but obviously it's an issue. This won't be a quick fix, but i'll get it done.

For now, you can just remove the devices that don't work anymore.

Out of curiosity, did they stop working after an upgrade or just randomly?

Comment

Ok will do. I'm not sure exactly when they stopped working.

RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

Hi,

I got a problem with reconnecting to hubs that disconnect from the plugin, its not auto reconnecting however option is set to 0 (auto try reconnectin) and connect button wont work either.

However if i stop en start plugin the disconnected hub just connects and is controllable.

Any thoughts?

Bart
              Regards Bart
              ------------------------------------------
              Win7 64Bit on Intel NUCI7 with SSD
              HSPRO 3.
              Devices; 1370 Events; 691

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Comment

Originally posted by bartbakels View Post
                Hi,

I got a problem with reconnecting to hubs that disconnect from the plugin, its not auto reconnecting however option is set to 0 (auto try reconnectin) and connect button wont work either.

However if i stop en start plugin the disconnected hub just connects and is controllable.

Any thoughts?

Bart
                I will try and release a fix for this tonight. I'm limiting when the connect/disconnect buttons actually work so that you can't tell it to connect to a hub that's already connected. I double check to make sure that when the hub is disconnected it is actually flagged as disconnected and this should fix it.

Edit:

Also, if you can turn on Debug Logging and provide a log, I can check to see why it's disconnecting (unless you are doing it manually for testing purposes).

Comment

I will try and release a fix for this tonight. I'm limiting when the connect/disconnect buttons actually work so that you can't tell it to connect to a hub that's already connected. I double check to make sure that when the hub is disconnected it is actually flagged as disconnected and this should fix it.

Edit:

Also, if you can turn on Debug Logging and provide a log, I can check to see why it's disconnecting (unless you are doing it manually for testing purposes).

Thanks,

I was optimizing my unifi setup at home, so thats why they were disconnecting i guess.

Thanks for the help

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
                  Regards Bart
                  ------------------------------------------
                  Win7 64Bit on Intel NUCI7 with SSD
                  HSPRO 3.
                  Devices; 1370 Events; 691

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Comment

Thanks,

I was optimizing my unifi setup at home, so thats why they were disconnecting i guess.

Thanks for the help

That makes sense, but one of my tests is that I cut off the wireless to my development machine and let them all fail on purpose. I will test killing the internet from the AP and then from the switch and router to see if those fail differently from the plugin's perspective.

Comment

Thanks,

Thanks for the help

I've released an updated version which should improve reconnection reliability and should fix the issue where you can't reconnect afterwards manually.

See more details here: https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?p=1358977

Comment

Ok will do. I'm not sure exactly when they stopped working.

I'm still working on this issue. I've released a new version, but it doesn't have a fix for this issue in it as this will take me a few days to a week to complete.

I normally close threads for previous versions when I release a new version, but I will keep this one open since this is still an open issue.

Comment

I'm still working on this issue. I've released a new version, but it doesn't have a fix for this issue in it as this will take me a few days to a week to complete.

I normally close threads for previous versions when I release a new version, but I will keep this one open since this is still an open issue.
                          Sounds good, I took your advice and deleted the non-working activity devices and everything seems to be working well.
                          RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

Sounds good, I took your advice and deleted the non-working activity devices and everything seems to be working well.
                            @ServiceXp, I have a question.

When "Use Activites?" was uncheck, was "Use Devices?" also unchecked (if you were using that feature)?

I'm trying to determine if you lost all your settings or only part of them for that hub.

Comment

Working...
                            X