www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > Media Plug-ins > Media Discussion > Media Controller Plug-in (3P)

Media Controller Plug-in (3P) Discussion of Media Controller DLNA-Manager Plug-in

Old January 14th, 2017, 01:18 AM
Seer

Samsung tv pop up message

Can someone point me in the right direction so I can send message to the pop up message box on the top of the samsung tv. I can't seem to find anything on the forum that talks about that. I see that I can be done but no how to,s. Thank you
Old January 14th, 2017, 12:28 PM
OverSeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsegovia15 View Post
Can someone point me in the right direction so I can send message to the pop up message box on the top of the samsung tv. I can't seem to find anything on the forum that talks about that. I see that I can be done but no how to,s. Thank you
Which Samsung TV do you have. It worked on the C series, I believe it might work on the D series, but doubtful it was supported on any other.
Consult help file by clicking on tools->help -> Mediacontroller and look for Samsung extensions SMS

Dirk