X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sparkman View Post
    Hi Paul,

Ok, after that, everything is up an running and looking good . Is there a way to adjust the time to display correctly based on time zone? Right now BTraced on my phone displays 12:39 AM, but the PHLocation devices show 6:39 AM. Also, can the plugin decode address/country/town from BTraced or is that only available from the other services (Followmee or Backitude). Mine show as "Unknown".

Thanks very much for making this available!

Cheers
    Al
    I'm sure you know that Btraced is trip orientated. The plug-in is really designed to work with "last known position" as opposed to trips.

Btraced trips are uploaded to the plug-in at whatever interval etc you have set in the mobile app. When a trip is received by the plug-in it attempts to find that latest point from within that trip and uses this as the "last known position". So if the trip is not uploaded for some hours after, the plug-in devices will be out of date.

For the town, country, post code etc to display, you need to switch on the Reverse Geocode option within the main user device settings.

Paul..

Comment

Thanks Paul,

I see the devices being updated and the "Last Change" time is correct, but the times within the device and within the "PHLocation/History" database are off by 6 hours. See the below screenshot. I arrived at that location at 9:23 AM local time, but the recorded data shows 3:23 AM.

Thanks
      Al
      Attached Files
      HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
      Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman View Post
        Thanks Paul,

I see the devices being updated and the "Last Change" time is correct, but the times within the device and within the "PHLocation/History" database are off by 6 hours. See the below screenshot. I arrived at that location at 9:23 AM local time, but the recorded data shows 3:23 AM.

Thanks
        Al
        This is the first time I've heard of this issue so I'm not quite sure what's happening here. I'll take it off-line to resolve if that's OK with you.

To start with, can you send me a screenshot of the whole Street Address device from the main HS device view to email address paul dot huddlestone at gmail dot com

The time shown in the street address status field is obtained from the position data sent to the plug-in (Btraced trip points) so perhaps I have something wrong there.

I would like to send you a special debug version so that we can see where the problem is.

Paul..

Comment

Thanks Paul,

Will send you the info later today when I get home. As an FYI, on the Btraced app on my phone it shows the correct time-stamp.

Thanks
          Al

Comment

Hi Paul, screenshots are sent.

Thanks
            Al

Comment

maj-17 11:02:28 Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in PHLocation
              maj-17 11:02:28 PHLocation Error (InitIO) Error from BuildProdId
              maj-17 11:02:28 PHLocation Error Error creating product ID System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at HSPI_PHLocation.Licensing.GetProcessorId() at HSPI_PHLocation.Licensing.BuildProdId()
              I hope this can be fixed.

Comment

I will get this fixed this weekend.

Paul..

Comment

I've just uploaded version 3.0.0.74 which should fix this issue.

Paul..

Comment

Google maps in HSTouch

Hi Paul,
                    I've been looking into getting the google maps page in the street address device into HSTouch. I have already got the address, distance and time at location in my HST page, and would like to take the google maps web page from this device and put it in a text box / web page.
                    How can I get the http://maps.google.com/?q=x.xxxxx,x.xxxxxx out of the device, so I could probably script it into HST. Any advice would be much appreciated.
                    Cheers,
                    J

Comment

Originally posted by Skinnez View Post
                      Hi Paul,
                      I've been looking into getting the google maps page in the street address device into HSTouch. I have already got the address, distance and time at location in my HST page, and would like to take the google maps web page from this device and put it in a text box / web page.
                      How can I get the http://maps.google.com/?q=x.xxxxx,x.xxxxxx out of the device, so I could probably script it into HST. Any advice would be much appreciated.
                      Cheers,
                      J
                      I'm sure you know that the plug-in already has the option of creating a static map of your current location and this is what I use in HSTouch.

If you want the actual web page to be displayed in HSTouch then you could add a text box to a screen, set is html to true and set the text property something like this:

http://maps.google.com/?q=[$SCRIPT=&hs.DeviceValueEx(124) & "," & hs.DeviceValueEx(125)]

Where 124 is the PHL Latitude device ref and 125 is the PHL Longitude device ref.

Paul..

Comment

Ah of course! I forgot about the lat long devices. I'll give it a whirl tonight
                        Cheers
                        J

Edit : Perfect, Thanks!
                        Last edited by Skinnez; May 28, 2014, 07:18 AM.

Comment

First off - let me say what a great plug-in and excellent documentation. I was able to get Backitude on my Android and the server working with no hassle at all.

I do however have a problem with the additional data fields not being populated.

Please see the attached images for clarity.
                          Attached Files

Comment

NerdBitMN,

I have to admit that I do not fully understand what you mean to say when you say that additional datafields are not populated.
                            But from my experience setting the accuracy field to less than 60 meters will prevent most ofthe updates on the data. If the issue is that your correct location is not shown while you move around, try to set accuraracy to a value higher than 60 meters. I fell into this trap, even moving abroad would not update.

Maybe that is your issue?

Regards,

Wim
                            -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Hi Paul,

With the static maps I see there are drop downs for different map types (Satellite,Road,Hybrid,Terrain) however it doesn't seem to matter which option I chose it only seems to generate a Road map. Am I missing something?

currently using v3.0.0.74

cheers,

Mike

Comment

I'm trying your plugin, but I'm having problems...
                                I followed your guide and set everything as you recommend but there is no device change.
                                My log:

Code:
                                Jun-05 9:01:19 PM	  	 PHLocation	 (UpdateTimers) Loop finished.
                                Jun-05 9:01:19 PM	  	 PHLocation	 (UpdateTimers) Updated timer for device: 78 to 1626 minutes.
                                Jun-05 9:01:19 PM	  	 PHLocation	 (UpdateTimers) Elapsed Loc Time for device: 78 is 1626 minutes.
                                Jun-05 9:01:19 PM	  	 PHLocation	 (UpdateTimers) Last update time for device: 78 found : 04/06/2014 17:54:43
                                Jun-05 9:01:19 PM	  	 PHLocation	 (UpdateTimers) Loop started.
                                Jun-05 9:01:19 PM	  	 PHLocation	 Loc Timer elapsed
                                Jun-05 9:00:19 PM	  	 PHLocation	 (UpdateTimers) Loop finished.
                                Jun-05 9:00:19 PM	  	 PHLocation	 (UpdateTimers) Updated timer for device: 78 to 1625 minutes.
                                Jun-05 9:00:19 PM	  	 PHLocation	 (UpdateTimers) Elapsed Loc Time for device: 78 is 1625 minutes.
                                Jun-05 9:00:19 PM	  	 PHLocation	 (UpdateTimers) Last update time for device: 78 found : 04/06/2014 17:54:43
                                Jun-05 9:00:19 PM	  	 PHLocation	 (UpdateTimers) Loop started.
                                Jun-05 9:00:19 PM	  	 PHLocation	 Loc Timer elapsed
                                Jun-05 8:59:45 PM	  	 PHLocation Warning	 (httpprocrequest) Time taken to process request = 0,034002 seconds.
                                Jun-05 8:59:45 PM	  	 PHLocation Error	 (httpprocrequest) Backitude data rejected!
                                Jun-05 8:59:45 PM	  	 PHLocation Error	 (procBkData) Error. Missing data for BK type user.
                                Jun-05 8:59:45 PM	  	 PHLocation	 (procBkData) BK Data parsed as. Lat:**.*18392944336 Lon:*.*71416473388672 Time:05/06/2014 20:59:45 Acc: ID:PHLID Offset: %2B02%3A00
                                Jun-05 8:59:45 PM	  	 PHLocation	 (procBkData) Backitude data arrival. latitude=**.*8618392944336&longitude=*.*71416473388672&loc_timestamp=1401994665&req_timestamp=1401994781&PHLID=8&PHLID=PHLID&offset=%2B02%3A00
                                Jun-05 8:59:45 PM	  	 PHLocation	 (httpprocrequest) User and Password authenticated OK
                                Jun-05 8:59:45 PM	  	 PHLocation	 (httpprocrequest) RawURL = /phlbackitude
                                Jun-05 8:59:45 PM	  	 PHLocation	 (httpprocrequest) Received data = latitude=**.*8618392944336&longitude=*.*71416473388672&loc_timestamp=1401994665&req_timestamp=1401994781&PHLID=8&PHLID=PHLID&offset=%2B02%3A00
                                Jun-05 8:59:45 PM	  	 PHLocation Warning	 (httpprocrequest) Request received. Total Req's = 5
                                Jun-05 8:59:19 PM	  	 PHLocation	 (UpdateTimers) Loop finished.
                                Jun-05 8:59:19 PM	  	 PHLocation	 (UpdateTimers) Updated timer for device: 78 to 1624 minutes.
                                Jun-05 8:59:19 PM	  	 PHLocation	 (UpdateTimers) Elapsed Loc Time for device: 78 is 1624 minutes.
                                Jun-05 8:59:19 PM	  	 PHLocation	 (UpdateTimers) Last update time for device: 78 found : 04/06/2014 17:54:43
                                Jun-05 8:59:19 PM	  	 PHLocation	 (UpdateTimers) Loop started.
                                What could be the problem?

using 3.0.0.74 plugin version

Thanks

Cristian

Comment

Working...
                                X