URL for Blue-Iris Cams in Imperihome?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've tried every iteration I could think of and Google but cannot seem to get my Blue-Iris cams to show in Imperihome. Anyone know how to get them to work?

Thanks,
    AJ

Originally posted by ajgyomber View Post
    I've tried every iteration I could think of and Google but cannot seem to get my Blue-Iris cams to show in Imperihome. Anyone know how to get them to work?

Thanks,

AJ

I was able to get this working by creating the 'system' directly in Imperihome. I wasn't able to get it working via the plugin.

JPEG URL: http://BI_IP:BI_PORT/image/Cam_Short_Name

MJPEG URL: http://BI_IP:BI_PORT/mjpg/Cam_Short_Name/video.mjpg
    cheeryfool

Comment

Hi

I'm having the same issue, I would prefer to put all the cameras inside the plug in rather than adding multiple individual cameras in the app.
      What I've tried is to compare the results of having both the cameras imported via the plugin or directly as IPTV cameras in Imperihome app.
      Results are slightly different.

the urls I've used are the same Cheeryfool said:
      JPEG URL: http://BI_IP:BI_PORT/image/Cam_Short_Name
      MJPEG URL: http://BI_IP:BI_PORT/mjpg/Cam_Short_Name/video.mjpg

however what makes the difference is the Authentication setting under Options->WebServer->Advanced in BI.
      First I had to uncheck "Secure only". Then I noticed that if authentication is set to "All connections", only the cameras added individually seem to show some images. If authentication is set to "No" even the cameras imported through the plugin work.
      It "seems" the plugin is somehow passing wrong info or not passing the credentials at all to the app so it cannot open the video stream or show the image capture in the widget.
      Could it be a bug?
      Last edited by doppiaemme; August 10, 2016, 08:16 AM.

Comment

the authentication problem for camera configured from the plugin has been fixed, read this post for more information

Comment

Spud - I'm having a similar issue. I've read the above threads -- and I've configured a camera in the plugin using the local and remote URLs for blue iris. When I paste those urls into an incognito window, they prompt for auth, and I use my Blue Iris username and pword, and it loads great.

When I put them into the plugin and then try imperihome on my phone, I get "Error Could not get MJPEG stream. Data error".

The HS3 log says:

ERROR System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at HSPI_ImperiHome.ISSDeviceObject.FromCamera(Camera cam)

My plugin version is 3.0.0.25.

Can you help?

Comment

Originally posted by larrywal32 View Post
            Spud - I'm having a similar issue. I've read the above threads -- and I've configured a camera in the plugin using the local and remote URLs for blue iris. When I paste those urls into an incognito window, they prompt for auth, and I use my Blue Iris username and pword, and it loads great.

When I put them into the plugin and then try imperihome on my phone, I get "Error Could not get MJPEG stream. Data error".

The HS3 log says:

ERROR System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at HSPI_ImperiHome.ISSDeviceObject.FromCamera(Camera cam)

My plugin version is 3.0.0.25.

Can you help?
            can you post a screenshot of how the camera is configured in the config page.

does it work if you configure the camera as a system in IH
            what version of IH are you using? Android or iOS?

Comment

Sure - here is the screenshot.

Tried adding directly to IH....the setup works at the JPEG check test gets the image fine. But then when I add the camera to a dashboard, the tile says "downloaded image has 0 pixels" and clicking on it gives me the same data error.

IH is version 3.0.8 on iOS.
              Attached Files

Comment

Happy New Year Spud! Bumping this back to your radar now in case you get a chance to check in now that the holidays in the US are winding down.

Comment

Hi,

I'm having again the same issue. It used to work at one point but now cameras are not accessible anymore from the Imperihome app

The individual links below work fine in a browser, but on the Imperihome app it gives me a timeout error:

Comment

I'm having the same issue. From the log:

same setup as in the photos above.. ImperiHome plugin version 3.0.0.25

Comment

I'm getting a similar issue. My BI cameras show 'Error updating CAM'. If I set BI webserver to Anonymous instead of Non-LAN Only, it works. It seems that Imperihome is not sending the credentials.

Comment

There is a known problem with cameras and the recent version of the iOS app, see this thread, I have reported the problem to IH support

I just tested the cameras with the Android app version 4.0.8, and it works for me with and without passwords.
                        If you still have a problem on Android please tell me the version of the app and the plugin, Tell me if that works if you configure the camera as an independant object in IH. And please provide a trace log.
                        Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
                          There is a known problem with cameras and the recent version of the iOS app, see this thread, I have reported the problem to IH support

I just tested the cameras with the Android app version 4.0.8, and it works for me with and without passwords.
                          If you still have a problem on Android please tell me the version of the app and the plugin, Tell me if that works if you configure the camera as an independant object in IH. And please provide a trace log.
                          Thanks
                          When I added an MJPEG/h264/MPEG4 IP Camera object, it works perfectly fine externally with the BI URL of http://urlort/image/camera. My BI Webserver Advanced setting has the authentication set to Non-LAN Only. Where can I send the Trace log to?

Comment

Has anyone else gotten this to work externally when BI Webserver is set to 'Non-LAN only'? Works perfectly fine when the authentication is set to 'No Connections' as well as manually adding ImperiHome camera objects and BI set to Non-LAN only. It seems that the ImperiHome plugin is NOT sending the creds to BI.

Comment

Working...
                            X