Cannot set parameters anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot set parameters anymore

Hi, I'm on the latest version (3.1.87) and it looks like I cannot set parameters anymore. When reverting back to older versions of the plugin this doens't work. The issue is for both battery and normal z-wave devices.

What happens:
    Changing settings through defined setting options (multisensor6 for example) setting parameters work.
    When choosing a parameter and asking value by setting is empty the page refreshes but forgets the parameter I choose and doesn't show the value.
    When choosing a parameter and setting it the same happens (nothing).

I simply cannot know if a parameter can be set because I cannot check. I do have the fealing they dont set properly. When setting an parameter which is also available as a setting I can only set it through the setting, not through the parameter resembling the setting.

I'm running windows HS3. HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.293

Does anyone have an idea on how to check if parameters are set or how to fix this?

Nobody?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Moto G (4) met Tapatalk

Comment

I'm struggeling with the same and have a Zee S2. I have been trying everything to set parameters to a battery powered controller(wall2c). All the parameter settings queue up, but are never delivered no matter what I do. Occasionally one slips through it seems, but haven't figured out why. I run the wake up procedure for the device.

Any tips would be appreciated!

Comment

I've seen similar action, but in my case it was caused by the web browser I was using. Microsoft's Internet Explorer was simply not refreshing the page properly. Though emptying the cache didn't help, exiting IE and reloading worked and showed the parameters had indeed been changed. I've since switched to Google Chrome which doesn't have the problem.

Just my 2 cents worth . . .

Randy

Comment

Tried that. Browser didnt do it for me.i think its related to other plugins. When disabeling All others i can change. For now a workaround, but since i dont change parameters that often its okay(ish)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Moto G (4) met Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X