** Plugins being Retired **

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

** Plugins being Retired **

The following plugins are being retired since no one specified they are using them on my poll.

BLRain8X10
    BLRSS
    BLCycle
    BLVolume

I will be adding to this list as time goes on.
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Just to clarify, are you willing to pass on the source code to a new developer?
    Originally posted by rprade
    There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

Comment

Originally posted by S-F View Post
      Just to clarify, are you willing to pass on the source code to a new developer?
      I have thought about this but am still not sure how I want to do this - I am open to suggestions
      Cheers,
      Bob

Comment

Were you thinking open source/community developed, i.e. post to Github? Or maybe that is what you are trying to decide.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Hello Blade,
          In my system automation I have the BLvolume plugin and if this works well it would be very useful so I do not understand why there are not so many people who use it. Is it possible to ask something about its use if I still want to use it? Currently I have the version of homeseer 3.0.0.422 and the plugin BLVolume 2.0.5.0 I can not make it work even if I think the setting is very simple but I can not make the volume variation work in the events that are activated as programmed. it was possible to deepen the topic I could provide more specific information to check for any error but since the plugin has been suspended, I do not know if this request is possible.Thanks

Massimo-RenderCAD

Comment

Do you get any errors?
            Turn on debug logging in the plugin from the options page, then capture the issue not working, then turn off debug logging
            Attach the BLVolume-Detailed.log file zipped

Make sure you do this before capturing the debug log
            https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/3r...-debug-logging
            Cheers,
            Bob

Comment

Haven't checked in for a while.
              I an using the BLRain8X10 plug-in
              Thanks;

Comment

Working...