Can an Event be used to PAN/TILT a Camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can an Event be used to PAN/TILT a Camera

I have a few cameras. I have no need for inside cameras to be on while I am home. It's easy to connect them to a z-wave outlet and let them turn on when I leave. The problem is my wife doesn't really like them staring at her whether they are on OR off. I can't say I blame her.

I typically spin them around to face the wall when not in use manually. What I want to do is have my PHLocation plugin be the trigger to spin them when I leave and when I return.

Is there any way to do this with the base Homeseer app (preferred) or with one of the plug in's?

THANKS!

Tom

Current Date/Time: 4/21/2018 10:57:02 AM
    HomeSeer Version: HS3 Standard Edition 3.0.0.425
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro - Work Station
    System Uptime: 0 Days 0 Hours 36 Minutes 43 Seconds
    IP Address: 192.168.1.4
    Number of Devices: 240
    Number of Events: 120
    Available Threads: 800
    HSTouch Enabled: True
    Event Threads: 6
    Event Trigger Eval Queue: 0
    Event Trigger Priority Eval Queue: 0
    Device Exec Queue: 0
    HSTouch Event Queue: 0
    Email Send Queue: 0
    Anti Virus Installed: Webroot SecureAnywhere Windows Defender

Enabled Plug-Ins
    3.0.0.43: EasyTrigger
    3.6.203.3: HSBuddy
    3.0.0.31: Nest
    3.0.1.109: PHLocation
    3.0.1.195: Z-Wave

What kind of cameras do you have, and what software are you using for recording?
    HS Pro 3.0 | Linux Ubuntu 16.04 x64 virtualized under Proxmox (KVM)
    Hardware: Z-NET - W800 Serial - Digi PortServer TS/8 and TS/16 serial to Ethernet - Insteon PLM - RFXCOM - X10 Wireless
    Plugins: HSTouch iOS and Android, RFXCOM, BlueIris, BLLock, BLDSC, BLRF, Insteon PLM (MNSandler), Device History, Ecobee, BLRing, Kodi, UltraWeatherWU3
    Second home: Zee S2 with Z-Wave, CT101 Z-Wave Thermostat, Aeotec Z-Wave microswitches, HSM200 occupancy sensor, Ecolink Z-Wave door sensors, STI Driveway Monitor interfaced to Zee S2 GPIO pins.

Comment

My Camera

It is an Amcrest ProHD 1080P WiFi/Wireless IP Security Camera IP2M-841. I record to their cloud service online.

Thanks for taking the time to respond!

Tom

Comment

Check out Ultranetcam3. It allows you to preset up to 10 positions and then in an event go to a specified preset based on other things like leaving or entering the house.

Here is a part of an event I have.
        Attached Files

Comment

Awesome

Thanks...will work on that this weekend!

Tom

Comment

Working...
          X