X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sputnik View Post
    Hi Ultrajones,

Any news? Sorry for replying twice, but I'm really hoping to solve this issue.
    Please ignore my question on the OS. I see you are running embedded XP.

Bottom line is your system is unable to verify the certificates of the system you are connecting to. I really don't know why as I don't have access to an embedded XP system. If you check Windows updates, so you see any certificate updates?
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
      Please ignore my question on the OS. I see you are running embedded XP.

Bottom line is your system is unable to verify the certificates of the system you are connecting to. I really don't know why as I don't have access to an embedded XP system. If you check Windows updates, so you see any certificate updates?
      Apparently, Homeseer removed the Windows updater. I tried to install the certificates manually (by downloading this: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl....aspx?id=38918

Comment

Email address validation

Hi,

I would like to use e-mail addresses including a display name like
        "Dave Smith ‹dave@example.com›"
        Should be perfectly valid, but unfortunately your otherwise great plugin doesn't seem to agree.
        Last edited by Blob; May 12, 2014, 02:20 PM. Reason: email address format not visible (main point of the message)

Comment

UltraSMTP to UltraSMTP3 Upgrade?

OK it seems that my HS2 Code is invalid for use with the HS3 version?

Is there an upgrade discount or we have to pay full price again?

Just checking as so far as I am transitioning finally over to HS3 the first two plugins I have installed have accepted my HS Lic Registration and this is the first to call it invalid?

If I must purchase a new one at full cost, then I will, but I thought I would first check.

Thanks

Rich

Comment

Ultra,
            All of a sudden, my emails based on UltraSMTP plugin will not go out / do not get sent. All that I see in the log is that such and such email was deferred. I tried turning on debugging - no additional info there. I created test event that just manually sends out an email using UltraSMTP: that test worked fine; all test emails came through. No idea how else to troubleshoot...

Comment

If you click on the Queue Id in the Delivery Log, what is the SMTP Status and SMTP Result for the message that cannot be delivered?

Regards,
              Ultrajones
              Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
                If you click on the Queue Id in the Delivery Log, what is the SMTP Status and SMTP Result for the message that cannot be delivered?

Regards,
                Ultrajones
                SMTP Status: GeneralFailure

SMTP Result: The operation has timed out

Comment

Ultra,
                  I manually updated root certificates in my HomeTroller, since automatic windows updates always fail on it (why did I ever buy this POS!). Several emails that were sent since then have been delivered. However, my log is filled with failed attempts to deliver the only two messages that are in the queue. The following two entries are repeated continuously in the log:

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="2" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left">
                  </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">E-mail Queue Id 006196 to email-address@gmx.com was deferred.
                  <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="2" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left">
                  </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">E-mail Queue Id 006208 to email-address@gmail.com was deferred.</td></tr></tbody></table>
                  </td></tr></tbody></table>
                  How do I purge these messages from the queue?

If I can do this, I'd be able to better track whether updating root certificates has resolved the issue i was having.

Comment

They should have been purged after exceeding the maximum delivery attempts specified in the options. If you need to manually purge them, you can do that by deleting the files in the queue directory: HomeSeer HS3\Data\ultrasmtp3\queue

Regards,
                    Ultrajones

Comment

hi ultra ,

im trying this plugin but i get everytime a error

Email Queue Id 000001 to *************@gmail.com was deferred.

i entered the correct info , but still no luck

there is also something weird :

date queue date send
                      2015-12-21 10:35:49 1970-01-01 01:00:00

kind regards
                      Preferred -> Jon's Plugins, Pushover, Phlocation, Easy-trigger,
                      Rfxcom, Blade Plugins, Pushbullet, homekit, Malosa Scripts

HS3Pro 4.1.14.0 on windows 10 enterprise X64 on hp quadcore laptop 8 GB.

Comment

Originally posted by Malosa View Post
                        hi ultra ,

im trying this plugin but i get everytime a error

Email Queue Id 000001 to *************@gmail.com was deferred.

i entered the correct info , but still no luck

there is also something weird :

date queue date send
                        2015-12-21 10:35:49 1970-01-01 01:00:00

kind regards
                        Hello Malosa, have you check to see if your Windows 7 system has the latest root certificates installed?

Regards,
                        Ultrajones

Comment

hi ultra,

i have , otherwise the email from hs doesn't work , its a gmail to.

kind regards
                          Preferred -> Jon's Plugins, Pushover, Phlocation, Easy-trigger,
                          Rfxcom, Blade Plugins, Pushbullet, homekit, Malosa Scripts

HS3Pro 4.1.14.0 on windows 10 enterprise X64 on hp quadcore laptop 8 GB.

Comment

Plugin missing from install list

I recently purchased this plugin but it's missing from my list of plugin's. If I update the listing I can see it and few others popup and then disappear saying unknown server.

Comment

Originally posted by mkaplan1 View Post
                              I recently purchased this plugin but it's missing from my list of plugin's. If I update the listing I can see it and few others popup and then disappear saying unknown server.
                              Can you provide a screenshot?

Comment

Hello Utlrajones,

I have this plugin as a 30 trial. I have configured it and set a correct smtp account for it. But it keeps getting marked as unsendable.

Looking at the details of the email, I see:
                                Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2018 14:18:18 -0600

I have filled in the 'From' value when I configured this to be a valid address:

Click image for larger version

Name:	number6.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	37.2 KB
ID:	1261949
                                Since I have defined the sender email address and user id, I do not understand it is marked as from nobody. I know my email provider will reject it like this.

Any help/ideas?

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X