X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Onmi zone bypass/restore

Rob,

I reported this a few times, the most recent here: https://forums.homeseer.com/showthre...=190269&page=4

Starting a new thread with just this topic. I recently updated to 3.0.2.13 of the plugin and wanted to test this feature to see if previous issues resolved.

According to the zone status graphic in the HS3 web portal the Omni zones should have a value of 0-6, 100, or 101. I track all of these in my HSTouch screens. The only zone options I have in HStouch is to "Bypass" and "Restore". When I bypass though the web portal or through HStouch, the zone value becomes "-1". When I restore it goes back to "0" for secured. The "-1" does not align to the plugin status graphics. If I bypass a zone in snaplink, the snaplink app correctly shows the zone as bypassed, but in HS3 web portal and HStouch is still shows "-1". Similarly when status is not secured and I bypass it goes to -1 when I bypass. I can only test values 0-3. Not sure how to test trouble, tripped, r had trouble. I suspect I'd have to set alarm and trigger a zone to "tripped". I can test this is needed, but seem pretty certain just status 0 and 2 work. 1 and 3 become "-1".

Can you confirm you can replicate this and work on for next release? Since the plugin only has actions to "restore" or "Bypass" could I ask for the ability to "toggle" between the two? This would simplify my hstouch logic/screens.

Thanks,

Guy

Thanks - we needed a second thread on this to track it. I'm in the code now and the -1 is an unknown state, meaning one of the responses was not mapped properly. Can you post your log when you clicked Bypass/Restore?

On the toggle functionality, there are only 2 controls on this device, so a toggle from HSTouch should just work. I dont have the designer loaded on my dev box - can you see if a toggle command will work with a zone? In the meantime, I'll get the designer installed.
    HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
    54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
    Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Rob,

I deleted the logs, enabled debug level logging, bypassed a zone then restored the same zone. I have an event that should email you and attach the logs. I modified from hai to omni. If for some reason you did not receive let me know and I can manually email to you or copy/paste into a message. Not a lot of content in the log.

Thanks,

Guy

Comment

Rob,

In looking at the logs I see the status is "32". That number seemed familiar to me so I looked at the HAI plugin manual for HS2. The "Zone Device Status Table" shows the following status codes:

Status Value
        Secure 1
        Not Ready 2
        Trouble 3
        Secure, Armed 11
        Not Ready, Armed 12
        Secure, Disarmed 21
        Not Ready, Disarmed 22
        Secure, Bypassed by User 31
        Not Ready, Bypassed by User 32
        Secure, Bypassed by System 41
        Not Ready, Bypassed by System 42
        Bypass 10
        Restore 20

I tested with several zones and they all return "32" in the logs when bypassed. All doors/windows are closed or "secure" so I would expect "31" as per the table above "secure, Bypassed by user". The zone codes from the HS2 plugins could be completely unrelated, but wanted to pass on this tidbit from the "old" plugin.

update: I tested opening the door, then bypassing "unsecure, bypassed by user" and the log shows a return code of 33. Codes seem off by one from the HS2 HAI plugin.

7/9/2018 10:25:11 PM [2] [--> Zone 4 changed status. Updating Homeseer...]
        7/9/2018 10:25:11 PM [2] [BYPASSED]
        7/9/2018 10:25:11 PM [2] [MapZoneStatus_V2: zoneId=[4] status=[33] zoneChanged=[False] annotation=[Z4] statusText=[BYPASSED] zoneType=[1] zoneTypeText=[Perimeter] name=[Wet Bar Door] area=[1] analogLoop=[253] isNamed=[True] lastStatus=[0] lastStatusText=[] statusLastChangeDate=[7/9/2018 10:25:10 PM] isSecurityZone=[True] isArmingZone=[True] hsDeviceRef=[541] hsParentRef=[527] temperature=[0] humidity=[0] currentCondition=[0] currentStatusText=[NOT READY] hsZoneStatus=[2] lowSetpoint=[0] highsetpoint=[0]]
        7/9/2018 10:25:10 PM [2] [Zone [4] status=[33] [33]]
        7/9/2018 10:25:10 PM [2] [ZONE: zone=[] number=[4] status=[NOT READY]]
        7/9/2018 10:25:10 PM [2] [---->Zone]
        7/9/2018 10:25:10 PM [2] [UNSOLICITED: ExtendedStatus]
        7/9/2018 10:25:10 PM [2] [BypassZone: 4]
        7/9/2018 10:25:10 PM [2] [SetIOMulti: CC.Ref=[541] CC.ControlValue=[100]]

Comment

New version posted:
          https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=196700
          HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
          54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
          Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Working...
          X