No announcement yet.

HomeSeer Mobile Feature Requests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So is this going to be part of HS3, or will the version of HS that supports this client be called HS4?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
    Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
    Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

Comment

This app is included with HS3. There will probably be a modified one for HS4, but all of that is not worked out yet.

Originally posted by jlrichar View Post
      So is this going to be part of HS3, or will the version of HS that supports this client be called HS4?

💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

do we need to register to get the beta?

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
          This app is included with HS3. There will probably be a modified one for HS4, but all of that is not worked out yet.

This is the first I've seen HS4 mentioned. Any thoughts on when we may start to see sneak peak videos or betas for it?

Comment

No, we will post a link on the forum to the play store where you can install it. Just working through testing right now and the plan is to post on Fri.

Originally posted by madas View Post
            do we need to register to get the beta?

Comment

Nothing official yet, once we have a feature list we will post more info.

Originally posted by scorp508 View Post
              This is the first I've seen HS4 mentioned. Any thoughts on when we may start to see sneak peak videos or betas for it?

Comment

In my opinion design of the app neeeds improvment. It would be great to use some themes with application. Unfortunately but the design is no good and looks old. The next thing is easy interface. Some of the options is no intuitive. Finally, missing mobile notification.

Comment

Are you referring to HSTouch? HSTouch was designed to be a custom design system where you (dealers) could design their own interfaces for clients, and for DIY users. I have seen some beautiful designs done with it. It was done before Android or IOS was even released (we started with Windows and Win CE). When Android and IOS came out we modified the HSTouch client so it was somewhat dynamic and could work without the Designer. The result was not optimal and we really should have created a totally new app long ago. So we are doing that now.

Originally posted by david12 View Post
                  In my opinion design of the app neeeds improvment. It would be great to use some themes with application. Unfortunately but the design is no good and looks old. The next thing is easy interface. Some of the options is no intuitive. Finally, missing mobile notification.

Comment

That explains so much. I tried using HSTDesigner the other day and felt like I was using Photoshop 2.0. Trying to design a vertical phone UI on a widescreen laptop was just brutally painful with neither zoom nor a preview window.

Comment

We have posted the initial Beta of HomeSeer mobile here:

https://forums.homeseer.com/showthre...92#post1374792

Comment

Great job on the new app! Very easy to set up and get going. I am using on a One+6 with Android 8.1 and everything is running smoothly so far.

One feature request: Would be great to have a log viewer that is easily accessible. I find myself often viewing the log on my mobile when adding zwave devices remotely or trying to troubleshoot things. Not sure if that's possible, but I figure it doesn't hurt to ask.

Comment

Feature Request

I would like to request an easy way to send an All Off Z-Wave action to the My Home dashboard. I played around and it seemed that there is no way to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Virginian View Post
                            I would like to request an easy way to send an All Off Z-Wave action to the My Home dashboard. I played around and it seemed that there is no way to do it.
                            Can't you just create an event to turn off your Z-Wave devices and add the event to the dashboard?

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post
                              Can't you just create an event to turn off your Z-Wave devices and add the event to the dashboard?
                              I could only pin device. Could not pin an event. Was I supposed to be able to?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Virginian View Post
                                I could only pin device. Could not pin an event. Was I supposed to be able to?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

How about make an event which fires based on the state of a virtual device, then pin a virtual device.

Comment

Working...
                                X