Not really PI related...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not really PI related...

I had my first cook with my new BBQ and FireBoard.

Setup:

Char-Griller Akorn
    -- Heat deflector
    -- Royal Oak coals (I need to find some place to get the chunks around here)

FireBoard + Drive and Fan
    -- 1 x Chamber Probe
    -- 2 x Meat Probes

Food: Bacon Stuffed Pork Tenderloin

This was my first cook on the Akorn I fired it up and seasoned the grates yesterday and did some initial readings/playing with the FireBoard.

FireBoard performed great and the FB Drive was also great at regulating the temperature.

What is PI related. I'm not entirely sure. There's no documented items for the Drive. There's one line in the all devices output. This is after the fact looking at things. What I'm going to do is set things up with nothing cooking and see if it reports Drive data only during real-time sessions. If so then I'm planning to look into pulling that data.

Oh and yeah the food was good!

Can you share the cook out from the site? I want to look the drive and temp control.

Comment

Originally posted by keithj69 View Post
      Can you share the cook out from the site? I want to look the drive and temp control.
      Sorry. I already deleted it last night while doing the bench testing for the Drive. I'll do another cook soon... probably tonight and I'll save that session.

Comment

Working...
      X