No announcement yet.

Jon00 Database Charting Utility for Homeseer 3 & Homeseer 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was not running. Oops I ran it as administrator and it ran for a second or two and shutdown. Twice. Strange.

I shutdown HS3, restarted that PC and everything seems to be working now. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
      Do you allow the internet on your HS3 system? It has to download the DyGraph file if it cannot find it?

Also you have copied the 3 Homeseer dll files across to the charting directory?
      That sorted it, thanks Jon, can't wait to play with this

Comment

How To Get Charts To Not Start At Zero?

As you can see from the attached image, my line charts that graph temperatures start at zero even though all the data only ranges from 70 - 92 degrees. Is there any way to have the Y axis just stay automatically around the range of the data?
        Attached Files
        ---------------------------------------------------
        Jean-Marie G. Vaneskahian
        jean@vaneskahian.com

Comment

Your problem appears to be the BaselineValue setting (or BaseLineY Value: on the setup page). Looks like you have set this to 0. You can change this to 'auto' or another fixed value (such as 60) which should improve matters.
          Jon

Comment

That did it... My apologies for asking such a basic question... I now see it perfectly listed in your documentation... You have written an awesome utility!! Thank you!
            Jean-Marie G. Vaneskahian
            jean@vaneskahian.com

Comment

No problems just wanted to share and ask for suggestions

Just a starting sample

Thanks again Jon for everything you do I have used your "stuff" for years and have sent you a few donations.
              Attached Files

Comment

Problem installing for the first time

I guess this is a stupid question, but here it is:
                Installing the plugin for the first time, I can't find it in the HS plugin section. I extracted the content into the HS folder, is there anything more to do?

Comment

Unzip to a temporary directory, preserving the file structure. There is an PDF document in the docs sub folder which details the installation and operation.
                  Jon

Comment

Installed-- can't see data in DB

So I believe I went through the steps of the installation correctly. I can see the SQL and general setup page and created a DB with some temperature in it. Called it DBTable 1.....

In it I added several temperature sensors I am hoping to graph. Added Lux from a sensor just to be sure.

In the chart, I can see that I added things to the graph-- but when I pick the table format, nothing is there..... Any ideas?
                    Attached Files
                    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 (Windows Server 8.1 on ESXi box)

Plug-Ins Enabled:
                    Z-Wave:,RaspberryIO:,AirplaySpeak:,Ecobee:,
                    weatherXML:,JowiHue:,APCUPSD:,PHLocation:,Chromecast:,EasyTr igger:

Comment

I think I figured it out-- I was only updating once a month! Set to whenever device changes..
                      HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 (Windows Server 8.1 on ESXi box)

Plug-Ins Enabled:
                      Z-Wave:,RaspberryIO:,AirplaySpeak:,Ecobee:,
                      weatherXML:,JowiHue:,APCUPSD:,PHLocation:,Chromecast:,EasyTr igger:

Comment

Jon00, I tried to make a new database for precip and I get this error while attempting to update the graph.

Code:
                        018-07-15 22:19:18.399	Error in ReadDB Block 4w: System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException (0x80004005): SQL logic error or missing database
                        no such table: DBTable6
                           at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Prepare(SQLiteConnection cnn, String strSql, SQLiteStatement previous, UInt32 timeoutMS, String& strRemain)
                           at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.BuildNextCommand()
                           at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.GetStatement(Int32 index)
                           at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult()
                           at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave)
                           at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
                           at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader()
                           at Jon00DBChartingHS3.Form1.????????(String ????????, String ????????, String ????????)
                        Thanks,
                        Tim
                        FB Page - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Capt-Tim/209398425902188

HSTouch Layouts - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...5902188&type=3

Comment

Now it gets weird.
                          I was just checking things over again and 4 out of 5 of my databases all look the same, with the same devices in them ?????????
                          Should I just delete the database and start over?

Thanks,
                          Tim
                          FB Page - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Capt-Tim/209398425902188

HSTouch Layouts - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...5902188&type=3

Comment

I assume you checked the databases with something like DB Browser? If they are corrupt then I suppose the answer would be yes.
                            Jon

Comment

how do we figure out which version of the plugin we are running
                              Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
                              Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
                              Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
                              Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

It is displayed in the HS Log when it is started.
                                Jon

Comment

Working...
                                X