Q for all of you using wall mount tablets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wadesready View Post
    Monk, do you like the Dragon? Is the screen similar to the Galaxy in look and feel? I've tried cheap tablets and they are always... cheap..... I have an asus zen that is pretty good running, runs 24x7 with no intervention, I also have a 10" amazon but it has a lot of bloatware on it, causing memory problems.
    The tablet is a cheap one but performs well for the purpose. For instance - the screen isn't "glass" but more like some sort of plastic. Using a stylus on it will scratch it up.
    Mind you, for me - it serves no other purpose and gets "0" use other than running one app to display 9 security cameras, so I can't comment much further - except to say - nearly 2 years of 24/7 video display and on the rare occasions I interact with it - I've noticed no burn-in issue.

Ill post a pic of it later.

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post
      The tablet is a cheap one but performs well for the purpose. For instance - the screen isn't "glass" but more like some sort of plastic. Using a stylus on it will scratch it up.
      Mind you, for me - it serves no other purpose and gets "0" use other than running one app to display 9 security cameras, so I can't comment much further - except to say - nearly 2 years of 24/7 video display and on the rare occasions I interact with it - I've noticed no burn-in issue.

Ill post a pic of it later.

thanks for the reply monk...but I was hoping for a glass display, so no need to post a pic just for me.

Comment

NP wadesready - any more I find I get what I pay for - for me, it's not a multi-purpose device.

Comment

Working...
        X