This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iPad refresh issues

I've got a very basic (three device) GUI built on the iPod with all the latest plugins, HS Pro and App installed.

The screen displays initially and all the buttons and controls do what they are supposed to, but none of the status fields update to reflect the current state.

If i change something (like a dimmer) from the iPod, it changes on the Windows client. But if I change something on the Windows client, it does not update on the iPod.

All the log occasionally shows
    HSTouch Server Deb - ... ~ Client command: (iPad:iPad) NULL

Any help appreciated.
    Thanks
    Sunil

Are you running Version 2.6 of the HSTouch Iphone App? Version 1.0.57 of Designer and Version 1.0.42 of the Server plug-in - checked things between windows client and iphone everything working and updating correctly. You might want delete/uninstall HSTouch App from Ipod and re-install it

Comment

Yes, yes & yes (all versions are what you state). I have uninstalled and reinstalled the iPad App at least four times. Did it again just for good measure... same result.

Is there any way to debug the interface? The iPod hides everything so I have no idea how to look at log files on it, etc... but what about on the PC?

The frustration level is going through the roof!
      Thank you
      Sunil

Comment

What version of HomeSeer are you running?
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

HSPro

Comment

What version number?
            💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

About box says 2.5.0.29...

But this is after I uninstalled and deleted everything from my system; and then reinstalled from scratch.

Now the iPad updates all the controls in real-time....

Comment

Working...
              X