Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mwaite View Post
    Merry Christmas Jon00 (and all!)

Is there any possibility to have Markers set with an interval? I use line plots, with lots of data points. It's not possible to enable Marker ShowValues because the points are too close together. Yet I would like to display, at a minimum, what the actual min and max values are. Or at least an interval whereby I could show actual values every x minutes instead.
    Yes I can add a Marker step function in the next version.
    Jon

Comment

Originally posted by Malosa View Post
      jon i got a problem

First of all merry christmass to you and all other forum members !!

Ok jon , i installed everything , it run thhe exe and create devices with the demo running but showing no images ... looks like he dont find them...

I also put the demo on 0 and deleted everything and edited my config Jon00DBChartingCreate.ini

Data1= $dva:I3
      Data1Label= temp bathroom

it creates 2 charts i dont know why (Chart 001 and Chart 002) Chart 001 is nothing... and Chart 002 is the image , but not showing

with right click the image and open in new window i get 404 Bad Request: /images/jon00/dbchart/chart002.png?time=145908

if i delete ( ?time=145908 ) the image is there,,, what im doing wrong ?

File does not exist: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\html\images\jon00\dbchart\chart001.png?time=151900

What browser are you using? The ?time=145908 is the method used in browsers to prevent an image being cached (stored) and exactly the same method as that used when you disable caching in HS3.

Please try viewing the device management page on another web browser and let me know the result.
      Jon

Comment

Hi jon!

used ie , Mozilla, safari. All not work , i only see THE broken image , so blank on the virtual .
        Preferred -> Jon's Plugins, Pushover, Phlocation, Easy-trigger,
        Rfxcom, Blade Plugins, Pushbullet, homekit, Malosa Scripts

HS3Pro 4.1.14.0 on windows 10 enterprise X64 on hp quadcore laptop 8 GB.

Comment

I'm at a loss. I've tried it in 4 different browsers and they all display fine.

What country do you have your Windows set to?
          Jon

Comment

Windows is set to english ,

Still no image , i checked everything .

I really dont know Jon

Dec-26 11:43:51 Warning File does not exist: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\html\images\jon00\dbchart\chart001.png?time=114300

Here is a screenshot

// edit Im running .96 Maybe thats THE problem
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Malosa; December 26, 2014, 05:45 AM.

Comment

Thanks allot this looks very promising !!!
              Will try these out , can't wait logging my temp finally and usage meters

Comment

Windows is set to english ,

Still no image , i checked everything .

I really dont know Jon

Here is a screenshot

// edit Im running .96 Maybe thats THE problem
                Yes, you are right, I've just tried it on .96 and get the same issue. I'm on .147
                Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
                  Yes, you are right, I've just tried it on .96 and get the same issue. I'm on .147
                  Hmm weird , ok Whats THE best stable release ?
                  So i update iT

Comment

The latest betas are far better than .96

http://board.homeseer.com/showpost.p...08&postcount=1
                    Jon

Comment

OK i Will update in a few hours , i will report back

Thx !

Comment

Jon,

i have done like described in the pdf file.
                        Checked if the .dll files are in the folder itself the root folder and they are there.
                        But when starting the jon00.exe file it crashes a few seconds later.
                        System i am trying to run it on is win 7 X64 (home premium i thought it is)
                        HS 3.0.0.97

This is the log that windows points me to.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-16"?>
                        @namespace html url(http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml); :root { font:small Verdana; font-weight: bold; padding: 2em; padding-left:4em; } * { display: block; padding-left: 2em; } html|style { display: none; } html|span, html|a { display: inline; padding: 0; font-weight: normal; text-decoration: none; } html|span.block { display: block; } *[html|hidden], span.block[html|hidden] { display: none; } .expand { display: block; } .expand:before { content: '+'; color: red; position: absolute; left: -1em; } .collapse { display: block; } .collapse:before { content: '-'; color: red; position: absolute; left:-1em; } <WERReportMetadata><OSVersionInformation><WindowsNTVersion>6.1</WindowsNTVersion><Build>7601 Service Pack 1</Build><Product>(0x3): Windows 7 Home Premium</Product><Edition>HomePremium</Edition><BuildString>7601.18409.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.140303-2144</BuildString><Revision>1130</Revision><Flavor>Multiprocessor Free</Flavor><Architecture>X64</Architecture><LCID>1033</LCID></OSVersionInformation><ProblemSignatures><EventType>CLR20r3</EventType><Parameter0>Jon00DBChartingHS3.exe</Parameter0><Parameter1>1.0.0.0</Parameter1><Parameter2>54999d96</Parameter2><Parameter3>Jon00DBChartingHS3</Parameter3><Parameter4>1.0.0.0</Parameter4><Parameter5>54999d96</Parameter5><Parameter6>f</Parameter6><Parameter7>aa</Parameter7><Parameter8>System.InvalidOperationException</Parameter8></ProblemSignatures><DynamicSignatures><Parameter1>6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3</Parameter1><Parameter2>1043</Parameter2><Parameter22>0a9e</Parameter22><Parameter23>0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789</Parameter23><Parameter24>0a9e</Parameter24><Parameter25>0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789</Parameter25></DynamicSignatures><SystemInformation><MID>13F1F4FB-385E-4941-8D1E-7AD410793F74</MID><SystemManufacturer>To Be Filled By O.E.M.</SystemManufacturer><SystemProductName>To Be Filled By O.E.M.</SystemProductName><BIOSVersion>P1.80</BIOSVersion></SystemInformation></WERReportMetadata>

And this is another piece :

Comment

Hi Jon, thanks again for your christmas gift.

Is it possible to have less markers?
                          I have tried to set ShowValues=10,10,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0 so it show every 10 data. But I guess 0=off and 1 = on

Have also tried to use hs3 replacement variables ($$dvr:547 in labels to get last value.
                          Attached Files
                          Please excuse any spelling and grammatical errors I may make.
                          --
                          Tasker Plugin / Speech Droid
                          Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

Try to update to .149 i need to do that aswell

Kind regards

Originally posted by Vincenttor View Post
                            Jon,

Checked if the .dll files are in the folder itself the root folder and they are there.
                            HS 3.0.0.97

This is the log that windows points me to.

And this is another piece :

Comment

Originally posted by Vincenttor View Post
                              Jon,

HS 3.0.0.97
                              It looks like things are not going to work unless you are on one of the latest betas of Homeseer.

Please update if you can and then copy the 3 new homeseer dll files into your Homeseer 3/bin/Jon00DBChart folder.
                              Jon

Comment

Try to update to .149 i need to do that aswell

Kind regards
                                Did you replace the 3 homeseer dll files in the Homeseer HS3/Bin/Jon00DBChart folder?
                                Jon

Comment

Working...
                                X