• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fischi View Post
    Jon,
    is it possible to show the devicestring instead of the devicevalue
    in the AxisXLabel ?

Regards,
    Fischi
    Look at [DeviceText] in Appendix B. You cannot show a device string as that can contain images...only text is allowed.
    Jon

Comment

Try Baseline = -20
      AxisYMaximum = 0
      Jon

Comment

Hello Jon,

Thanks again for this great package.
        Here are some screenshots of how i'm using them so far in HStouch.

If i try to chanche the titlecolor it won't show the title, only if i leave it blank i see the title in black.
        Is it possible to chanche the legend textcolor?
        Attached Files

Comment

And another.
          Attached Files

Comment

Chiel, are you displaying the device or the chart001.png image in HSTouch?
            Billy

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
              I'm not sure about timers but counters can be added.
              Adding counters would be a real plus. If you could add timers that would be great. The only way I think timers could be added would be to convert the timer value to seconds, minutes, hours, days (maybe an option) before adding to the database.

I use the timers in a number of ways to track runtime. This is one of the uses, when my HVAC kicks on, a specific timer starts, when it kicks off the timer stops. This allows me to track daily runtime. At midnight a script runs that records the value and then sets the timer to 0. I also track filter runtime so that I can be alerted once a threshold gets hit so that they can be changed. Graphing the daily furnace usage would be really cool.

I use the counters on my HVAC to track daily on/off cycles as well as other stuff.
              Billy

Comment

Originally posted by bdraper View Post
                Chiel, are you displaying the device or the chart001.png image in HSTouch?
                I use the chart images, in this case they are 550x330px.

Comment

Jon,
                  I have a feature request, but only if it is easy or you think it's a good idea.
                  I'd like to have an option to override the ChartTimeStart and ChartTimeFinish values when using the action in an event to update a chart.
                  At the moment I have several similar charts set up to display a set of data for different time spans, e.g. the last hour, the last 4 hours, the last 24 hours. It would be useful to me to define one chart in Jon00DBCharting.ini but be able to create it on the fly with different time spans from events.
                  What do you think?
                  Steve

Comment

Hello Jon,

This is working fine.

Thanks for al your work.

Great script

Ed
                    Attached Files

Comment

Jon,
                      (1) I've tried XAxisText=[Devicetext 89] .
                      89 is the reference number of my temperature device.
                      After this no text is shown under the X Axis.
                      Which text should be shown /what is the "Devicetext" ?

(2) My temperature device with the reference number 90 has i.e. a value
                      223. I've set the multiplier to 0,1 so the graph is OK and shows 22,3.
                      Now I want to show 22,3 as XAxisTest.
                      I only can use XAxisText=[Devicevalue 90] so it shows 223.
                      Is there a possibility to show 22,3 ?

Regards, Fischi
                      Last edited by Fischi; December 30, 2014, 02:09 PM. Reason: Failure

Comment

Hello Jon,

Today I've tried the AxisXInterval to override the grid lines.
                        If I leave it blank it shows me a grid line every 5 minutes.
                        My X axis contents HH:mm .
                        I want to have a different with between the grid lines e.g. every 15 minutes.
                        Is this possible with an specified entry e.g. AxisXInterval=15 ?
                        I've tried this but it deoesn't work.

Regards, Fischi
                        This is fixed in 1.0.4. You will need to set a new value called AxisXIntervalType to define the interval in seconds, minutes etc.
                        Jon

Comment

V1.0.4 now has a fix for auto with negative numbers.
                          Jon

Comment

Originally posted by Chiel View Post
                            Hello Jon,

Thanks again for this great package.
                            Here are some screenshots of how i'm using them so far in HStouch.

If i try to chanche the titlecolor it won't show the title, only if i leave it blank i see the title in black.
                            Is it possible to chanche the legend textcolor?
                            Hi Chiel,

Thanks very much for the screenshots...they look great!

Titlecolor should be working in 1.0.3.2
                            I've added the Legend text color to V1.0.4
                            Jon

Comment

Originally posted by bdraper View Post
                              Adding counters would be a real plus. If you could add timers that would be great. The only way I think timers could be added would be to convert the timer value to seconds, minutes, hours, days (maybe an option) before adding to the database.

I use the timers in a number of ways to track runtime. This is one of the uses, when my HVAC kicks on, a specific timer starts, when it kicks off the timer stops. This allows me to track daily runtime. At midnight a script runs that records the value and then sets the timer to 0. I also track filter runtime so that I can be alerted once a threshold gets hit so that they can be changed. Graphing the daily furnace usage would be really cool.

I use the counters on my HVAC to track daily on/off cycles as well as other stuff.
                              Both Timers and counters have been added to V1.0.4 as data input methods.
                              Jon

Comment

Jon,
                                (1) I've tried XAxisText=[Devicetext 89] .
                                89 is the reference number of my temperature device.
                                After this no text is shown under the X Axis.
                                Which text should be shown /what is the "Devicetext" ?

(2) My temperature device with the reference number 90 has i.e. a value
                                223. I've set the multiplier to 0,1 so the graph is OK and shows 22,3.
                                Now I want to show 22,3 as XAxisTest.
                                I only can use XAxisText=[Devicevalue 89] so it shows 223.
                                Is there a possibility to show 22,3 ?

Regards, Fischi
                                If the device has text in the string, it should be shown. I'll do a test here shortly.

V1.0.4 will have new replacement tags [devicevalue10] = device value/10, [devicevalue100] = device value/100 and [devicevalue1000] = device value/1000
                                Jon

Comment

Working...
                                X