This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Migrating from ISY994i?

So, I have an ISY994i device with a 2413S PLM. I'm investigating switching to Homeseer, primarily because ISY hasn't released any updates in about a year now, and there's no real integration with anything else in my house.

What does the conversion process look like here? If I just reuse my existing PLM, am I going to have to go around and re-link all the devices?

I'm sure I'll have to recreate all the ISY994 programs I have now, but that's not too bad..

Also, does anyone know the pinout of the PLM? Since I purchased it with the ISY, I didn't get a standard serial cable with it (only a normal ethernet one). Is this by chance compatible with the standard Cisco serial cables?

Not sure how i missed this post. did you get started on the migration?

there is no conversion process, you will need to start clean. there are sticky posts at the top of the forum that should get you started.

i would recommend a factory reset on the plm before you begin.

the pinout for the 2413s is available here https://cache-m2.smarthome.com/manuals/2413Sqs.pdf
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Working...
    X