Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have this one logged on the todo list.

Originally posted by ServiceXp View Post
    Is there a way to add more then one secondary devices to the primary device and have them sum?

Example: My energy meter records both lines in my panel, so the total wattage is a sum of 2 devices.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Requests/Issues

Minor issues and requests:

If you need to move an icon/device/event button the other buttons don't move out of the way (like Android does) You need to manually shift the other icons out of the way.

When you create a new button it will overlap one of the existing buttons at times.

Any way to rearrange the order of the dashboards? Right now they are as created. If you create a new dashboard, it's all the way to the right. It would be nice to sort them later as the user creates new dashboards.

Would be nice to be able to swipe anywhere on the main screen to have it switch dashboards? (like in Android home screen to side screens.

Overall, I'm really digging the new app!
      I've been creating and editing for the last 5 hours or so.
      Dan-O
      HomeSeer contributor since summer 1999, yes 1999!

Comment

Device list /dashboard issues

Sent some feedback in app.

Android 8.0.0 Oreo Moto Z play Droid w/hometroller SEL pro.

Not a problem free beta but promising. I didn't find any core functionality missing
        ------------
        Bugs
        *I can only add one device to a dashboard at a time before it throws error "error loading" in device list. Message goes away if I delete a dashboard or if I visit dashboard after adding each device.
        *device list has duplicate entries in room filter
        *Dashboard widget editor
        -- group & room reversed (i.e. "living room" was a group and "outlet" was a room)
        -- Disabling "room"OR "group" check box has no affect on display but if both unchecked, both disappear from widget

Weird/bad UI
        *Events on dashboard have a "run event" confirmation but device controls do not. Dashboard should have consistent behavior across widgets.
        *No scroll bars to indicate relative position. Or even that scrolling is possible.

Good:
        *App works via myhs & ip
        *Events and devices work on dashboard and in appropriate menu (when there aren't errors)
        *Resizing works on dashboard.
        *I like the "primary device" functionality and being able to disable secondary functions and hide rooms/groups.

Want to see:
        *Way to export/share a dashboard layout.
        *Night mode/dark theme
        Last edited by Kigmatzomat; July 13, 2018, 11:43 PM.

Comment

Not available in Norway?
          Play store says it can't find it even with the link

Comment

Originally posted by actibus View Post
            Not available in Norway?
            Play store says it can't find it even with the link
            Same. Disappointed.
            HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
            Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
            on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
            WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Hmm...I can't display any devices at all, events and anything else seems to work OK but I just get an error with no additional detail nor any ability to report it.

I am running it on a Xiaomi Redmi Note 5, can't help much more than posting a screenshot unfortunately.
              Attached Files

Comment

Here are my first observations. Most issues have been reported already in this thread:

- Cannot download from the playstore and the link provided produces a "not found" error. Using a US proxy enables me to see the app in the store, but still unable to download. I had to use apkpure to download the apk and install.
                - Unable to login using MyHS. First time the app crashed, subsequent tries simply return me to the login screen without any error
                - After logging in by IP, I cannot see any devices. "Error while loading devices"
                - Event groups seem to be in random order. Events are being sorted alphabetically.

I'll try again on the next version
                stefxx

Comment

The event button closes the application. I am using Fire Tablet version OS 5.6.10. Otherwise, everything else seems to be working. A great first start.
                  John

Comment

Setup fine on a Samsung S8.
                    I can see devices and events but only one camera.
                    The one I can see is Foscam, the others are Hikvision. I have them set up in HSTouch and can view them through the HSTouch mobile app but not this new app.

Edit: some progress!
                    For HSTouch I have the url in snapshot.
                    I added the same url to MJPEG and it flashes up in the new app, then goes off and it doesn't show in the HSTouch app!
                    Last edited by IanIreland; July 14, 2018, 09:44 AM.

Comment

I have Axis and Amcrest cameras and have populated the snapshot and stream url in HS but none of them show in the beta app currently.

Did anyone have any luck getting cameras to show? they all just have a line through for me

Comment

will it be possible to push notifications to this app sometime in the future? Or is this possible now, and I'm too lame to find it?

Nice app, pretty quick.
                        Don

Comment

Thanks to all for trying the beta so far . Please continue to submit feedback from within the app wherever possible. Our engineering folks will be addressing the issues starting on Monday.

Comment

Hey Mark: Is the apk file available somewhere? I'd like to put the app on my Fire, but it's not available in the Fire App Store.

Thanks
                            Don

Comment

Check all you devices and make sure all of them are assigned a floor and a room. I see a blank button in the screen shot, maybe you have some blank locations? Should not be a problem but maybe its something we have not tested for yet.

Originally posted by mrhappy View Post
                              Hmm...I can't display any devices at all, events and anything else seems to work OK but I just get an error with no additional detail nor any ability to report it.

I am running it on a Xiaomi Redmi Note 5, can't help much more than posting a screenshot unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by IanIreland View Post
                                Setup fine on a Samsung S8.
                                I can see devices and events but only one camera.
                                The one I can see is Foscam, the others are Hikvision. I have them set up in HSTouch and can view them through the HSTouch mobile app but not this new app.

Edit: some progress!
                                For HSTouch I have the url in snapshot.
                                I added the same url to MJPEG and it flashes up in the new app, then goes off and it doesn't show in the HSTouch app!

Comment

Working...
                                X